Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

Who Else hates this guy

andy-burton.jpgHow can he become sky sports ITKwhen my mum knows more about football then him?lets all look at his CVAndy Burton is a sports presenter currently as a reporter for Sky Sports News. He previously worked for Capital Radio and Bravo. He was the main commentator on Bravo's Fash's Football Challenge joined by Andy Goldstein. He has also commentated for Sky Sports, on Premiership football matches shown in their Saturday evening highlights show, Football First.He is known to Sky Sports News viewers for his frantic antics on Transfer Deadline Day.Any failed commentater pisses me off to next levels

The guy is the biggest c*nt. I want to kill him.Deadline day in September was the worst.this c*nt ruined the whole week for me

So that's where I remember him from.Deadline day with "Darren Bent just texted me" or so and so, wonker!

Deadline day in September was the worst.this c*nt ruined the whole week for me
this.he kept saying sh*t like "oh micah richards has just phoned me, i wish he'd stop" *girly giggle*f*ck off you faggot

Guest LucaPiano
To be honest there bigger cunts on there than him.
Names fi names fi dayz\zzzz

So that's where I remember him from.Deadline day with "Leroy Lita just texted me"

Guy thinks hes a comedian
Wasnt it deadline day in january that he was like Richards has just text me, oh wait Leroy Lita is on the phone.