Dumped

Gunner

Nar not me. Ok little back ground infomation although all info may not be entirely relevant.My female cuzzy. 21 years old. Been going out with her man 2+ years. She already knew he wasn't to good for him, but was still in the relationship for a combo of 1. it being habit, 2. not being nothered to end it, 3 other sh*t you can figure out. Anyway, she finds out he's been talking to and want to get to knowsome next girl a whole lot better. He tells her, he don't want her anymore. So they are no longer together.Here is the poblem, or a minor problem, but a problem nevertheless.She pays for one of his phones, which is a contract. He has it. It is in her name and she has 1/2 other phones in her name. There is 5months left on the contract at £30 per month.To get it disconnected now will cost £300 5months remaining on contract X £30= £150 £150 + £150 (I assume fee for braking contract)= £300£300 which she does not want to pay. He doesn't work, and has minimal moneys. She does not want to continue paying for a bill which she doesn't use, especially as she knows her ex is using it 2 chat 2 girls etc. If she doesnt pay it they will cut off her other lines, which she needs/wants. This is not certain but thats what i think they (mobile phone company) will do. Im not sure if this is the 100% full issue but will update when i find out more.But at this stage how owuld you gget around it.

If she gets the phone back she wll still have to pay for it. This she does not want.tell me if we are thinking wishfully. He owes her £300 worth of phone bills and other minsscellaneous.To cut the phone off it will cost a futher £300.So thats her £600 out of pocket. And her no longer being his girlfriend make sit extremly difficult to demand and or at least expect him 2 get any of the money back. She could and i will suggest she get the phone back change tarrif and give it 2 her younger brother and make him pay for remainer of the contract.

If she gets the phone back she wll still have to pay for it. This she does not want.tell me if we are thinking wishfully. He owes her £300 worth of phone bills and other minsscellaneous.To cut the phone off it will cost a futher £300.So thats her £600 out of pocket. And her no longer being his girlfriend make sit extremly difficult to demand and or at least expect him 2 get any of the money back. She could and i will suggest she get the phone back change tarrif and give it 2 her younger brother and make him pay for remainer of the contract.
He keeps that phone for the remainder of the contract she could end up paying A LOT more than 300 or even 600quid.

Get her to phone up the provider and get the number changed.Since shes paying for that contract she has complete control.
Smart thinking!And she better put a password on the acc. Really she should demand he give her the money so she can lock it off.Thats why its not about puttin sh*t in your name...I know of a girl who put her boyfriend who doesnt work car in her name.....didnt end nice at all.

dont get it twisted some man dont have good credit like that but end of the day if u know u cnt pay the bills stick to paug.this whole relationship jus sounds like she got boyd tbh
If you aint got good credit thats your business. There's reason behind it, lol. Yh it does seem like she was getting mugged in her relationship.

INSURE IT THEN REPORT IT STOLEN THERES ONLY 5 MONTHS LEFT SO JUS PUT IT ON SOME 15 NOTE P/M CONTRACT N BRAKE THE CHIP IF SHE WAS LOOKIN TO END THE CONTRACT JUS LET THE MONTHS GO N END IT AFTER THE 5 MONTHS
women that own more than one phone know all the features of their phones and all the sh*t about their contracts etc its just a skill that all women with more than one phone has so im pretty sure she knows this as they are the most calculating creatures on the planet (more women should be military strategists tbh)its not a case of her not knowing what to do cos to be honest she does, its a case of her accepting that she is history cos in my experience women that get the short end of the stick when dumped or broke up from their man ALWAYS want some form of leverage to get hold of the man and in this case its in the form of a 5 month contract which is costing her money. She dont even care about the money mate simply mentioning this scenario (the money and 5 months and it being in her name etc) justifies in her mind why she can continue to talk about him to people she wants on her side and get in contact with him and the fact its got 5 months on it means that its gonna be 5 months PLUS of mix up cos by then she will find some next way of having a hold (reason to to get in contact) on him.WATCHif this was REALLY about money this sh*t woulda BEEN dealt with yo.

INSURE IT THEN REPORT IT STOLEN THERES ONLY 5 MONTHS LEFT SO JUS PUT IT ON SOME 15 NOTE P/M CONTRACT N BRAKE THE CHIP IF SHE WAS LOOKIN TO END THE CONTRACT JUS LET THE MONTHS GO N END IT AFTER THE 5 MONTHS
women that own more than one phone know all the features of their phones and all the sh*t about their contracts etc its just a skill that all women with more than one phone has so im pretty sure she knows this as they are the most calculating creatures on the planet (more women should be military strategists tbh)its not a case of her not knowing what to do cos to be honest she does, its a case of her accepting that she is history cos in my experience women that get the short end of the stick when dumped or broke up from their man ALWAYS want some form of leverage to get hold of the man and in this case its in the form of a 5 month contract which is costing her money. She dont even care about the money mate simply mentioning this scenario (the money and 5 months and it being in her name etc) justifies in her mind why she can continue to talk about him to people she wants on her side and get in contact with him and the fact its got 5 months on it means that its gonna be 5 months PLUS of mix up cos by then she will find some next way of having a hold (reason to to get in contact) on him.WATCHif this was REALLY about money this sh*t woulda BEEN dealt with yo.
Is what i have been thinking, but it did only happen last week. she is in 2minds cos he is screaming he wants her back(IMO It means this next girl he wanted don't want him so plan A failed nowhe is reverting back to safety option)Im tryna show her not 2 be no safety. lardi lardi la

to be honest gunner just leave her to do whatever ennit if she wants to get boyed and be the backup chick thats on her i dont care about ANY WOMAN even blood if they wanna allow themselves to get boyed boy guys that aint worth spit.its funny that she would even entertain a guy on his calibre i had a convo with a relation of mine only yesterday and she was trying to explain she dont get boyed etc but to be fair i told her i dont even care if you do get boyed i only care that you KNOW how to NOT get boyed if you still get treated like that after i really couldnt give a toss.*exact words*tbh women like this make it easier for guys like me to get what i want if one of women that allow this to happen to them happen to be a relative its all in the game.i basically like to preach accountability to women im not one of these guys that encourage women to hide behind their dad or big brother or older cousin to avoid the tip of the sword ill simply give you a sword to fight back with and a shield and show you how to use it after that if you loose out ya didnt train hard enough cos at the end of the day i may of brought you in the world (if ya my daughter) but your the one that has to live in it.THINK ON IT.

to be honest gunner just leave her to do whatever ennit if she wants to get boyed and be the backup chick thats on her i dont care about ANY WOMAN even blood if they wanna allow themselves to get boyed boy guys that aint worth spit.its funny that she would even entertain a guy on his calibre i had a convo with a relation of mine only yesterday and she was trying to explain she dont get boyed etc but to be fair i told her i dont even care if you do get boyed i only care that you KNOW how to NOT get boyed if you still get treated like that after i really couldnt give a toss.*exact words*tbh women like this make it easier for guys like me to get what i want if one of women that allow this to happen to them happen to be a relative its all in the game.i basically like to preach accountability to women im not one of these guys that encourage women to hide behind their dad or big brother or older cousin to avoid the tip of the sword ill simply give you a sword to fight back with and a shield and show you how to use it after that if you loose out ya didnt train hard enough cos at the end of the day i may of brought you in the world (if ya my daughter) but your the one that has to live in it.THINK ON IT.
"Nigga dat der is a mars bar""Nah nigga dats a dime bar""Nah nigga nar man dat der was a crobar""Nigga wat u talkin bout? Dat right der was prison bars"

I showed her this, (you hadn't contributed yet) and i think it kinda shocked her. I'll see where she's at regardin the situation, but she will do her ting regardless

Guest Lisa Turtle

Just cause she asks him to pay her back doesnt mean he will.She's got her credit rating to preserve so she has to keep paying, pissed.I will NEVER enter any kind of credit agreement for someone other than myself.NEVER.