Sign in to follow this  
Roscoe

Stricly bodybuilding foods

More Great Info From Layne!The Following Is A List Of Acceptable Protein, Carbohydrate, & Fat Sources While Dieting:Protein:* Tuna or most any fish.* Cottage cheese.* Eggs (especially the whites).* Chicken breast (boneless skinless).* Turkey breast (boneless skinless).* Lean beef.* Low fat or no fat cheese.* Low fat pork.* Milk protein isolate.* Whey protein.* Soy protein.* Essentially most any other source of protein so long as it is low in saturated fat and carbohydrates.Carbohydrates:* Sweet potatoes.* Oat meal, oat bran, oat bran cereal (i.e. cheerios).* Bran cereal.* Brown rice.* Wheat bread (try to limit to 2 slices per day).* Beans.* Low fat popcorn (low fat butter spray makes this a delicacy).* Fruits (limit to 2-3 servings per day).* Malto dextrin (during workout).* Dextrose (during workout)* Vegetables.* Stay away from refined grains and anything that says "enriched" or "high fructose corn syrup" on the label!Fat:* Omega 3 capsules (i.e. fish oil capsules).* Flax seed oil.* Primrose oil.* Borage oil.* Olive oil.* Nuts (limit to 1 serving per day), peanut butter (as long as it does not contain hydrogenated oils).* Egg yolks.* Fish (salmon especially).* All other fat should come as a by-product of your carbohydrate and protein intake.Layne's Profile Pagehttp://yoursuperbody.com/LayneNorton.htmlCheck It Out!!!

Anybody know the reasoning behind limiting yourself to two slices of wheat bread a day?
I'm assuming that's if you want to cut.

CHEESE (EXTRA MATURE CHEESE)MILK ( FULL BODIED MILK - NO SEMI-SKIMMED)EGGS (X4 RAW - BACK IT IN THE MORNING AND THEN BEFORE BED)FISH (ANY TYPE TBH)CHICKEN/LAMB/DUCK/BEEF (REAL CARBZ AND PROTEIN)VEGETABLES (VITAMINS AND STRENGTH)FRUITS (VITAMINS/AID)

Haddock is the fish with the most amount of protein after tuna for those that would like to know

EGGS (X4 RAW - BACK IT IN THE MORNING AND THEN BEFORE BED)
LMFAO TOO MUCH ROCKYWHY THE f*ck WOULD ANYBODY WITH A BRAIN DO THIS?And what's the point having full-fat milk? Just means it's gonna extra fat to lose when you stop bulking

LMFAO TOO MUCH ROCKYWHY THE f*ck WOULD ANYBODY WITH A BRAIN DO THIS?And what's the point having full-fat milk? Just means it's gonna extra fat to lose when you stop bulking
fat is essential to our dietsexcess calories are what make u fataslong as his full fat milk fits into his daily calorie quota its finehelps ppl who find it hard to put on weight get extra calories

u don't know about ImHimprobably the most serious user in this section of the forumhe is the person that only drank shakes for a week no lieImHim >>>>

:D :lol:I never had these weight gains by itself - I had ABB EXTREME XXL with food - but there came a point when I was all spent out and there was a stop time, and then it went downhill'ish for a little bit - but now im trying to get back on it - having constant food and the right food at that is very very hard to balance everyday of the week for as long as u needbut i saw gains - when i go back to uni i will continue my 3/4 day a week

u don't know about ImHimprobably the most serious user in this section of the forumhe is the person that only drank shakes for a week no lieImHim >>>>
LMAO

Does just eating the right food and not taking any protein supplement mean it's just gonna take longer to see some gains?

LMAO
LLMMMAAAOOOO.....dem brehs that do push-ups when banging a chick missionary.....

LMAO
LLMMMAAAOOOO.....dem brehs that do push-ups when banging a chick missionary.....
11578-brucie_gta4_super.jpg

LMAO! I swear if u check the protein content of skimmed milk it has more than full fat, probably coz if u take out all the fat from a pint of milk, u then have to top it up with eveything else to make it a pint again.