Stricly bodybuilding foods

Roscoe

More Great Info From Layne!The Following Is A List Of Acceptable Protein, Carbohydrate, & Fat Sources While Dieting:Protein:* Tuna or most any fish.* Cottage cheese.* Eggs (especially the whites).* Chicken breast (boneless skinless).* Turkey breast (boneless skinless).* Lean beef.* Low fat or no fat cheese.* Low fat pork.* Milk protein isolate.* Whey protein.* Soy protein.* Essentially most any other source of protein so long as it is low in saturated fat and carbohydrates.Carbohydrates:* Sweet potatoes.* Oat meal, oat bran, oat bran cereal (i.e. cheerios).* Bran cereal.* Brown rice.* Wheat bread (try to limit to 2 slices per day).* Beans.* Low fat popcorn (low fat butter spray makes this a delicacy).* Fruits (limit to 2-3 servings per day).* Malto dextrin (during workout).* Dextrose (during workout)* Vegetables.* Stay away from refined grains and anything that says "enriched" or "high fructose corn syrup" on the label!Fat:* Omega 3 capsules (i.e. fish oil capsules).* Flax seed oil.* Primrose oil.* Borage oil.* Olive oil.* Nuts (limit to 1 serving per day), peanut butter (as long as it does not contain hydrogenated oils).* Egg yolks.* Fish (salmon especially).* All other fat should come as a by-product of your carbohydrate and protein intake.Layne's Profile Pagehttp://yoursuperbody.com/LayneNorton.htmlCheck It Out!!!

EGGS (X4 RAW - BACK IT IN THE MORNING AND THEN BEFORE BED)
LMFAO TOO MUCH ROCKYWHY THE f*ck WOULD ANYBODY WITH A BRAIN DO THIS?And what's the point having full-fat milk? Just means it's gonna extra fat to lose when you stop bulking
fat is essential to our dietsexcess calories are what make u fataslong as his full fat milk fits into his daily calorie quota its finehelps ppl who find it hard to put on weight get extra calories

LMFAO TOO MUCH ROCKYWHY THE f*ck WOULD ANYBODY WITH A BRAIN DO THIS?And what's the point having full-fat milk? Just means it's gonna extra fat to lose when you stop bulking
u don't know about ImHimprobably the most serious user in this section of the forumhe is the person that only drank shakes for a week no lieImHim >>>>

:D :lol:I never had these weight gains by itself - I had ABB EXTREME XXL with food - but there came a point when I was all spent out and there was a stop time, and then it went downhill'ish for a little bit - but now im trying to get back on it - having constant food and the right food at that is very very hard to balance everyday of the week for as long as u needbut i saw gains - when i go back to uni i will continue my 3/4 day a week

u don't know about ImHimprobably the most serious user in this section of the forumhe is the person that only drank shakes for a week no lieImHim >>>>
LMAO

LMAO
LLMMMAAAOOOO.....dem brehs that do push-ups when banging a chick missionary.....

LMAO
LLMMMAAAOOOO.....dem brehs that do push-ups when banging a chick missionary.....
11578-brucie_gta4_super.jpg

LMAO! I swear if u check the protein content of skimmed milk it has more than full fat, probably coz if u take out all the fat from a pint of milk, u then have to top it up with eveything else to make it a pint again.