the results of playing that nice guy role

Ismooth

found it funny but true . the mentality of immensely amount of women out there , playing that nice guy role didnt work for me that would lead 2 unhappy relationship or freindzone ,f*ck that. finding women who won't take advantage of a decent guy which is very rare specially in this generation. f*ck a marriage its overatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUI8ndFAorM :D whats you lot point of view on men playing that captian save ho' role.

Thugtician>>>>>_______The way he just tore her apart and reduced her to a common thief was sick.Think I'm going to listen to his other shows.But yeah, f*ck that bitch. What a c*nt. I really feel for her husband.

This guy tore her a new one, more than half of women out there are just like this and 9 times out of 10 they will deny."I'm not necessarily a bad person, I just married a person and it's not what I thought it would be" - this bitch and many more should be killed. The Muslim, Hardcore Christian, Tribal countries, sometimes I see why they put their foots in women etc.Nice Guy, Bad Guy, In between Guy, when it comes to women it is just a PHASE they go through, some longer than others. Bad guys get shat on too but less than nice guys of course.Its like when man was in secondary, college chicks were all about that guy who sold drugs, had a whip, had more dough than most man and had a bag of other chicks.Then after that secondary, college, some of uni phase when they have been mauled over hurt by that bad guy they now seek a good guy to help them repair themselves and take bullshit from them.The cycle repeats again when they hit their early 30s, they want excitement and a bad man again.Am I Lying, most of the women I f*cked when I was single were either 17 to 22 or 30 to 40.It's a cycle and I don't think there is a way to avoid it unless your woman has enough foresight, experience and solid morals. But even then, a structured chick can get broken down with time. Depressing.

Nice Guy, Bad Guy, In between Guy, when it comes to women it is just a PHASE they go through, some longer than others. Bad guys get shat on too but less than nice guys of course.Its like when man was in secondary, college chicks were all about that guy who sold drugs, had a whip, had more dough than most man and had a bag of other chicks.Then after that secondary, college, some of uni phase when they have been mauled over hurt by that bad guy they now seek a good guy to help them repair themselves and take bullshit from them.The cycle repeats again when they hit their early 30s, they want excitement and a bad man again.Am I Lying, most of the women I f*cked when I was single were either 17 to 22 or 30 to 40.It's a cycle and I don't think there is a way to avoid it unless your woman has enough foresight, experience and solid morals. But even then, a structured chick can get broken down with time. Depressing.
tbh there is a way to counter this SORT OF but its not something you can aspire to do its something you just DO im the inbetween guy BUT also the all round guy got a bad streakgot a very good streakim the guy a girl wants to show off to her friends and family but im also that guy that can been seen in the same light as some bad boy that gives them excitement to acquire this i had to break a lot of hearts though cos now im everthing wrapped into one.hard to explain but the point is there will only be key NECESSARY moments when i go on like a sweet boy and the kind guy to make y woman say "ahhhh thats sweet" its not about being that guy all the time cos there are moments when she DONT want this.CHANGE UP WHEN NEEDED simple tings

:D thats real talk i'm like that 2 marlo . able to swicth 2 different personality trait at certain times. showing my sweet side at the right time and G side at the right time. alot these so called bad guys rarely show no compassion side , so they go over board being tough all da time so thats red flag and for the nice guys they always overly nice and never has da back bone to put his women in check or can't even sexual satsify his women in bed which is a red flag. :D

thugtician - my exact thoughts compressed into youtube. although its worrying how deep mans on the single baby momma topic. dunno hes been one of dem busted too quick onesworse thing, me knowing all this sh*t, and being in not too black environment, where COMPLETELY different mindstates in ppl, where theres no inbetween just slore / stiff ting after love, means not as much as it could for mewouldnt mind some more white ting sex that a ) didnt degrade myself like it does wen dealing with full time socketsb ) didnt involve emotional sh*t