Ancelotti to Chelsea

Gambino

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle2367970.eceCARLO ANCELOTTI has told Chelsea he is ready to take over from Guus Hiddink.SunSport can reveal the AC Milan coach has promised Roman Abramovich he will join the club this summer.As we revealed, Ancelotti was the Blues owner’s first choice to replace Big Phil Scolari but was unwilling to leave Milan during mid-season.However, sources at the Italian club have indicated that an agreement has been reached with Chelsea which will see Ancelotti named the new coach.A contract worth around £5.8million a season over three years has been discussed and should be signed in June.Real Madrid have courted the 52-year-old but Abramovich’s personal intervention is understood to have helped swing the deal in Chelsea’s favour.The only remaining obstacle is whether Milan will demand compensation for their manager, who has one year of his contract left to run.Ancelotti insists he has a gentleman’s agreement with Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi that he can leave with their blessing in the summer.

He is actually only 49 :mellow:, his d.o.b june 10 1959. WTF?!?And he has managed Reggina, Juve, Parma & AC!Rah
49 even younger, wow. it's madthat would never happen in this countryprobably why we have an italian as our national coach!
Was just reading about Capello and he had his first job at Milan at the age of 44! Swear no English manager would get a job at a topside so young.Developing managers and players in this country is swag.

fergie and graham were 25 years agomclaren was the best we had, and was nowhere near experienced enough to do the job, which is the point.moyes got a big club when they were in dire financial straints, and is very much a one offit's rare promising young managers in the lower leagues get big jobs without having built clubs up themselves, and then just moving sideways to a more established club

TBH i'm still hoping that Jose comes back to Chelsea,as if he makes his return that'll ensure he'll get nowhere near the United hotseat
im suprised there so many man u fans who want jose+english managers dont really get the big jobs young because the big clubs are mainly all run by foreigners here compared to elsewhere

TBH i'm still hoping that Jose comes back to Chelsea,as if he makes his return that'll ensure he'll get nowhere near the United hotseat
im suprised there so many man u fans who want jose+english managers dont really get the big jobs young because the big clubs are mainly all run by foreigners here compared to elsewhere
Recent thing really when you actually look at it properly.Liverpool have only had 2 "foreign" mangers, Benitez & Houllier. Arsenal one- WengerAnd United None. Villa NoneAnd Everton NoneChelsea have had a bag of em though and Spurs have had a fewJust one of those big myths put out there.

CARLO ANCELOTTI has been promised £1million for EVERY trophy he wins as Chelsea boss.And that is on top of a contract worth £5m-a-year tax free.Details of the amazing offer emerged as Guus Hiddink spelt out why it is impossible for him to stay on at Stamford Bridge beyond the end of the season.Sources in Italy claim the proposal was put to AC Milan boss Ancelotti by Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich last month.And the extraordinary deal means it is now almost certain he will become Chelsea’s next boss after eight years at the San Siro.The man who twice led Milan to Champions League glory has been promised a three-year deal which will pay £100K-a-week after tax.But it is the bonus payments for success which will most appeal to the highly-motivated Ancelotti, 49.He has always been Abramovich’s first choice to succeed Phil Scolari, who was ruthlessly axed as Chelsea boss in February after just seven months in charge.Russian national boss Hiddink has been filling in ever since but last night made it clear he will not continue his jobshare scheme beyond this season.Hiddink said: “I have a formal contract with Russia and it is very important for me to stick by my word. The moral standards in our business sometimes go up and down but I want to see my commitments wholeheartedly through to the end.“I owe something to the Russia players. If I were to end a contract which had not yet expired, they could blame me for not standing by my own values.”Hiddink also ruled out the possibility of staying on at Chelsea while continuing to orchestrate Russia’s 2010 World Cup campaign.He added: “I could help as Chelsea boss this season because Russia only had two games.“But next season Russia has a friendly in August and a very tough sequence of qualifying matches in September and October.“Then there is also the chance they will be involved in the play-offs so the situation becomes impossible.” http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle2371870.ece

lol @ not wanting mourinhowould be the best option after fergie would be at the club 2-3 years max and transition the club whislt still winning

Would be nice if chelsea hired a english manager.
Yeh, they could also let everyone into Stamford Bridge for free and give away positions in the starting XI in a raffle before the match. That would be nice too.....
:lol:
NAH LMAO