fao people who know bout credit cards

zlastboss

NOTICE TO CARD MEMBER: (A) DO NOT USE THIS CHARGE ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. (B) E-CREDIT PLUS™ SHOPPING CARDS ARE NOT A VISA® OR A MASTERCARD®. © THE COST OF MEMBERSHIP IN THE E-CREDIT PLUS™ SHOPPING CLUB PROGRAM IS £99.95. THE MONTHLY MAINTENANCE FEE IS £4.95 PER MONTH. (D) YOU MAY AT ANY TIME PAY OFF THE FULL UNPAID BALANCE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT PENALTY OR ADDITIONAL COSTS. (E) CASH ADVANCES. ACCOUNT HOLDERS MAY REQUEST A CASH ADVANCE AFTER ON-TIME REPAYMENT OF MERCHANDISE PURCHASES, IN THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FIFTY PERCENT OF TOTAL MERCHANDISE REPAYMENTS SINCE INCEPTION OF MEMBERSHIP, CAPPED AT £500.00. (F) GUARANTEED QUALIFICATIONS: YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE.
14. MEMBERSHIP, APPLICATION AND ENROLLMENT FEES: The initial cost of My membership includes an application and enrollment fee. The total initial membership fee is £99.95. This charge breaks down as follows: £85.95 enrollment fee and a £14.00 application fee. The application fee is non refundable, unless I cancel My membership pursuant to Section 14. B. Otherwise, if I cancel pursuant to Section 14. A., the Company will refund My enrollment fee only. Should My enrollment fee be reduced to £39.95 in the event of My membership fee being returned for insufficient funds, and a credit line of £1,250 will be issued, pursuant to Section 3. of these Terms and Conditions, the nonrefundable part of that enrollment fee will be £7.00.
16. MONTHLY MAINTENANCE FEE: My account has a monthly maintenance fee of £4.95, which I agree will be debited from my bank account every month. I acknowledge and agree that, in the event that the monthly maintenance fee is unpaid, my membership privileges, including access to the E-CREDIT PLUS Shopping Card Account privileges, shall be terminated. My privileges will be reinstated at such time as all delinquent monthly maintenance fee charges are brought current. I further understand that my membership will not be reinstated once I am three (3) months or more delinquent.
17. INACTIVITY FEE: The Company will impose an inactivity fee of £9.95, on or after the anniversary date of my membership in E-CREDIT PLUS, and every year thereafter. The inactivity fee will be waived by the Company in the event that I have, during the preceding year, timely made all payments due by me to the Company, including my monthly maintenance fee payments and any account balance payments due on my Account.
27. SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES: The Company may disclose to its affiliate companies any and all of the information that the Company collects in the application process and that the Company may have gathered in consideration of My application. The Company does not share information with any non-affiliated third parties except in select circumstances when a business partner refers the Cardholder to the Company and the Cardholder gives the Company permission to share information with that business partner. When identifying methods of improving the Company's products and services or if the Company thinks a product may be of interest to Me, the Company may arrange to extend offers of goods or services to Me either directly or through the Company's affiliates. In addition, the Company may disclose all of the information it collects, as described above, to companies that perform services on the Company's behalf such as the credit reporting agencies from which the Company obtains My credit report(s), credit card processors, email communications management firms or call center providers. The Company may also disclose nonpublic personal information about me to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
lol @ this track wreck of a card.dont do it to yourself zlast.

Guest Lemons
lol/any1 confirm on them "free Samples" facebook adverts?always see them and this topic reminds me..some1 go thru
There all bullocks mate, everything advertised on facebook is nothing but fraff.
:( Dont lie!I was looking to hit up all three of these:facebook_ads.jpg

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: streets., Fear None But Godlol.Anyway, this flick says it allcustomers.jpg
yea, i was gonna post this up alsothem faces look a bit too happy in this period of time for my liking..looks like an image you would find on a social networking site....not advertising credit cards