Sign in to follow this  
Francis Coquelin

Walcott...

Im sorry but the way you ass rape bent boy you have no right to make this topic, infact you should probably be one of the people saying, hes still young, give him time etc....

Chatting sh*t.Best option on the right.
Would rather have Walcott there, over Arshavin, Nasri, Rosicky etc...Provides balance to our attack.

lol or when gabby scores a hat trick for england in WC qualifier then he will be a sh*t theo walcott :D

Glorified Agbonlahor huh?Perhaps when Theo breaks the magic 4 league goals a season mark he can be compared to Angel Gabriel.
theo-walcott_863334c.jpgYou remember this night, right? Honestly, Gabriel wishes he was in Theo's boots.

Eboue is in better form...But Walcott doesn't even have to play well and his pace/directness will cause problems, create openings for other players a la Nasri's second against United earlier on in the season.At the moment he's hit and miss but he provides us with something different, don't forget that Warnock came off with an "injury" after playing against Walcott and now plays centre mid again lol.

mixed bag got good pace but,needs to learn how to run with the ball properly so he can use his body to shield the ball and ride tacklesfirst touch can be poor in crucial situations i.e when hes bursting into the box , running at pace onto a pass in spaceno game understandingbut i suppose you could say this about loads of under 23 yr old players

club>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>country.When Theo does a 10th of what Gabby's done come chat to me.
Gabby has never scored in the CL...

club>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>country.When Theo does a 10th of what Gabby's done come chat to me.
Again, Gabby would rather be in Theo's boots, than vice-versa...When Theo's fit, he's starting for Arsenal & England. And (providing Arsenal's squad stay relatively fit), he's more likely to challenge for honours domestically & overseas.

hattrick for your local club infront of the stand you stood on as a boy>>>>>>>>>>hattrick for your country
117Agbonlahor_468x312.jpg

lol JJ we both no gabby dont have the brains to play international footballman still plays like its playground football in primary schooljus knock it over the top nd ill run in behind :D

Guest haze-e
hattrick for your local club infront of the stand you stood on as a boy>>>>>>>>>>hattrick for your country
:D Killer plainface.

:D Killer plainface.
gets me everytime

at the end of the day does theo have a white lamborghini?SNM
is that how hes movinits a strong lookbut pmsl at him passin his theory

Glorified Agbonlahor huh?Perhaps when Theo breaks the magic 4 league goals a season mark he can be compared to Angel Gabriel.
JJ your season's over f*ck off.