Walcott...

Francis Coquelin

Eboue is in better form...But Walcott doesn't even have to play well and his pace/directness will cause problems, create openings for other players a la Nasri's second against United earlier on in the season.At the moment he's hit and miss but he provides us with something different, don't forget that Warnock came off with an "injury" after playing against Walcott and now plays centre mid again lol.

mixed bag got good pace but,needs to learn how to run with the ball properly so he can use his body to shield the ball and ride tacklesfirst touch can be poor in crucial situations i.e when hes bursting into the box , running at pace onto a pass in spaceno game understandingbut i suppose you could say this about loads of under 23 yr old players

club>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>country.When Theo does a 10th of what Gabby's done come chat to me.
Again, Gabby would rather be in Theo's boots, than vice-versa...When Theo's fit, he's starting for Arsenal & England. And (providing Arsenal's squad stay relatively fit), he's more likely to challenge for honours domestically & overseas.

club>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>country.When Theo does a 10th of what Gabby's done come chat to me.
lol JJ we both no gabby dont have the brains to play international footballman still plays like its playground football in primary schooljus knock it over the top nd ill run in behind :D