Megaman to fight Jodie Marsh's ex MMA Style

Numero001

Yes, this is my second So Solid topic in a copule days. This sh*t is jokes though

08/04/09 - UK: So Solid rapper set for first MMA fightPlatinum-selling UK rap artist Dwayne ‘MegaMan’ Vincent is to step into the cage for the first time on Sunday May 30th in a ‘celebrity’ MMA match.His opponent will be Fran Cosgrove, a former bodyguard and VIP turned UK television ‘personality’ who will be most familiar to UK audiences for his appearance on ITV series ‘Celebrity Love Island’.Vincent was the front man of platinum-selling UK act So Solid Crew, once hailed by the British music press as “England’s answer to NWA”.So Solid won multiple awards at their peak, including two Brit Awards and three MOBO (Music of Black origin) Awards.The group was no stranger to controversy thanks to their violent image and ‘gangster’ imagery. Life imitated art in 2006 when Vincent was charged with murder in 2006 after what police described as a “wild west” shooting incident in London left a man dead.He had driven his friend Carl Morgan to the home of Colin Scarlett, who earlier in the day had publicly assaulted him in a row over a woman.Morgan was convicted of shooting Scarlett outside his home, but Vincent was acquitted in September 2006 after stating that he knew nothing of Morgan’s intentions and only had him in the car because they were on the way to a music studio when Morgan asked him to take a diversion.During the case, he downplayed prosecution suggestions that his violent lyrics indicated a predisposition to the kind of crime he stood accused of. “I've never been in a situation where I've been shot at or held a gun. I'm speaking about firearms but I'm using it as a metaphor. I'm saying I'm hitting them with a lot of hits in the music industry," Vincent said.Extreme Brawl takes place in Spain on May 30th and also features a rematch between Ricco Rodriguez and Rob Broughton, who fought at UK show Cage Gladiators last year, with Rodriguez earning a kneebar win.
http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news...cle.php?id=2194I hope his defending is better than that defense line.Will be curious to see how this turns out. Mega is obviously bad with his mouth, but I'm sure Fran Cosgrove is Irish. Them man dont really ramp in a one-on-one fight situation.Is this a legit site yeah?

Yes, this is my second So Solid topic in a copule days. This sh*t is jokes though
08/04/09 - UK: So Solid rapper set for first MMA fightPlatinum-selling UK rap artist Dwayne ‘MegaMan’ Vincent is to step into the cage for the first time on Sunday May 30th in a ‘celebrity’ MMA match.His opponent will be Fran Cosgrove, a former bodyguard and VIP turned UK television ‘personality’ who will be most familiar to UK audiences for his appearance on ITV series ‘Celebrity Love Island’.Vincent was the front man of platinum-selling UK act So Solid Crew, once hailed by the British music press as “England’s answer to NWA”.So Solid won multiple awards at their peak, including two Brit Awards and three MOBO (Music of Black origin) Awards.The group was no stranger to controversy thanks to their violent image and ‘gangster’ imagery. Life imitated art in 2006 when Vincent was charged with murder in 2006 after what police described as a “wild west” shooting incident in London left a man dead.He had driven his friend Carl Morgan to the home of Colin Scarlett, who earlier in the day had publicly assaulted him in a row over a woman.Morgan was convicted of shooting Scarlett outside his home, but Vincent was acquitted in September 2006 after stating that he knew nothing of Morgan’s intentions and only had him in the car because they were on the way to a music studio when Morgan asked him to take a diversion.During the case, he downplayed prosecution suggestions that his violent lyrics indicated a predisposition to the kind of crime he stood accused of. “I've never been in a situation where I've been shot at or held a gun. I'm speaking about firearms but I'm using it as a metaphor. I'm saying I'm hitting them with a lot of hits in the music industry," Vincent said.Extreme Brawl takes place in Spain on May 30th and also features a rematch between Ricco Rodriguez and Rob Broughton, who fought at UK show Cage Gladiators last year, with Rodriguez earning a kneebar win.
http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news...cle.php?id=2194I hope his defending is better than that defense line.Will be curious to see how this turns out. Mega is obviously bad with his mouth, but I'm sure Fran Cosgrove is Irish. Them man dont really ramp in a one-on-one fight situation.Is this a legit site yeah?
CUDNT HAVE BEEN THAT BAD CONSIDERING HE GOT OFF

CUDNT HAVE BEEN THAT BAD CONSIDERING HE GOT OFF
I knew someone would try and be a smart arse. He could have got off because of something else

Mega is obviously bad with his mouth, but I'm sure Fran Cosgrove is Irish. Them man dont really ramp in a one-on-one fight situation.
lol just clocked thissome dumb stereotype
You really dont get the grasp of generally speaking and/or tongue-in-cheek do you? Everytime someone makes a generalisation you wave your dutty pads to let everyone know its your time of the month. As far as I know men dont have menstrual cycles, stop outing yourself

Mega is obviously bad with his mouth, but I'm sure Fran Cosgrove is Irish. Them man dont really ramp in a one-on-one fight situation.
You really dont get the grasp of generally speaking and/or tongue-in-cheek do you? Everytime someone makes a generalisation you wave your dutty pads to let everyone know its your time of the month. As far as I know men dont have menstrual cycles, stop outing yourself
Shut up you imbecilelol @ that being emotional, if u want me to show u emotional posts i can find that topic where people were cussing jamaica and quote some of your posts

Shut up you imbecilelol @ that being emotional, if u want me to show u emotional posts i can find that topic where people were cussing jamaica and quote some of your posts
Get some guiness down you and cool. Youre always bawlin

Maybe I willin the meantime get back to your shitty office job
I nearly mistook you for someone who actually knows me. Dry your eyes, put your dummy in and hop back in your pram you whinging babyBack to the topic, I think the pikey will weigh Mega in

i seen one where this skinny white breh was fighting against a hench black guy, who was taller and obviously more powerful. they both MMA rookies and had been training hard. the black guy was also well experienced in taekwondo and boxing. the white guy was tae kwaondo to. fight started... black guy tries to weav and duck to perhaps slam the breh on the floor........white guy lunges with a quick knee to the headside........as no amt of Blenchness can account for a blow to the head the black guy was OUT cold total match time = 16 seconds.