Sign in to follow this  
NiNES.

Unplanned Overdraft!?

:lol:think u can withdraw money & acts as a normal overdraftjust tell em to lock it off after if you dont want to participate.

With LlyodsCharged £6, £15 or £25 a Day for goin in to a unplanned Depending how far you go in to it overdraft Plus a Monthly fee of £15 for each month ur in itSo if u went to a Unplanned overdraft by £100 on the last day of the march for 2days u would be charged£25 X 2Plus £15 for the one day in march u where over and another £15 for the one day in AprilSO u would be charged £80 for the unplanned overdraft as well as having to pay back £100Das Llyods TSB dunno about other banks

Don't do overdrafts, told my bank to cancel asap. I'm with Barclay's and their overdraft charge is £30. I've eve stopped using chip and pin or debit card.CASH is me

What bank you with?I no with Nationwide they charge me £20 a month every month i'm in itAnd Barclays charge me £8 everytime i buy something on my card whilst overdrawn.Gets to a certain point though where i can't buy anything else

depends with bank, tip is dont go into your overdraft unplannedi think hsbc give you like a £10-£20 buffer so if u go over by £2 for example, u dont get fees.also i know if u phone your bank and tell them look i think i've gone overdrawn, they'll avoid slapping you with fees

With Abbey, they charge you between £25-£35 a month for going into an unauthorised overdraft.You dont wanna get in one of them, cos they automatically charge you and if you haven't got the money in your account, they still debit the charge from your account and resulting in sending you into another unauthorised overdraft and charge you again.You just gotta keep on checking your account regularly and make sure u dont go over.

its smart to have a small overdraft. got one of like 3 bills.means if i go into minus by abit its a minor pay the money back n sum pennies interestnot having an overdraft and going into negative = f*cked fees

Jus got stung by Halifax... got one £35 coming out this Friday... plus a NEX £35 nex Friday... FULLY pissed. Didnt even have an overdraft on that account.. they said it was too basic to have one so i was like :)all over £6.99, where do they get off charging me them extortionates.*goes on money saving expert site*

Banks are gay. Still waiting for Natwest to deal with me. I filled in the whole form that lays out why I am in "financial difficulty" (to get my charges back quicker) and they sent me a letter back saying that I don't qualify even though my entire yearly income = student loan + maintenance grant. Cunts.

With Abbey, they charge you between £25-£35 a month for going into an unauthorised overdraft.You dont wanna get in one of them, cos they automatically charge you and if you haven't got the money in your account, they still debit the charge from your account and resulting in sending you into another unauthorised overdraft and charge you again.You just gotta keep on checking your account regularly and make sure u dont go over.
What are you talking about? That would be a never-ending cycle! You go to -£10. They charge you £30 so you're at -£40. That's it. There's no more.

NAh it is a never ending cycle, thats the whole point. the longer your overdrawn the more they will charge you.Lloyds charge daily but take out the pee like a month later so u forget about it, pay in your wages, go to buy something and see un/overdraft charges of likee 100

I shud proba bly pay that off quick farse then.I was all lookin to revolt.f*ck it.. pay it.. clamin on it later.. already downloaded the template for reclaim.

Banks are gay. Still waiting for Natwest to deal with me. I filled in the whole form that lays out why I am in "financial difficulty" (to get my charges back quicker) and they sent me a letter back saying that I don't qualify even though my entire yearly income = student loan + maintenance grant. Cunts.
I have the same yearly income as youI'm not in financial difficultiesHence why you don't qualify

I have the same yearly income as youI'm not in financial difficultiesHence why you don't qualify
Well it pisses me off to be honest because if I'd got a car on finance and made Brighthouse my weekly payment store like they advised then got out a 20g loan I'd be in financial difficulties, but because I haven't I'm not.Britain's f*cked tbh.

NAh it is a never ending cycle, thats the whole point. the longer your overdrawn the more they will charge you.Lloyds charge daily but take out the pee like a month later so u forget about it, pay in your wages, go to buy something and see un/overdraft charges of likee 100
That is f*ckED. I've only ever been in it for a couple days and got charged £38 both times.
No they are not allowed to unless you specify!Sum robbery
Not exactly robbery but sly nonetheless.

Yeah i suppose... I dont even make them big purchases without having the money there still... macz duno wot ur doin tbh shud jus get a credit card.

theres nothing wrong with credit cards if you have it on direct debit for the full amount :)plus credit cards provide you with protection against things going wrong, so u can get your money back