Unplanned Overdraft!?

NiNES.

i'm pretty sure if you want a phone contract they run a credit check on you because you have to pay via direct debiti've just remembered you need credit cards when going abroad outside of europe as wellyou can only really withdraw abroad but not pay for stuff in stores or online with your maestro card

i'm pretty sure if you want a phone contract they run a credit check on you because you have to pay via direct debiti've just remembered you need credit cards when going abroad outside of europe as wellyou can only really withdraw abroad but not pay for stuff in stores or online with your maestro card
you're chatting sh*tso I can't take out money whilst I'm outside Europe from an ATMbeg you stop posting in this thread, first you trying saying you need a credit rating for a phone contract now you're gassing about outside Europe you must have a CCf*ck outta here

i work in solvency and i will never pay for sh*t in cash if it's more than i can afford to lose
THIS = my wholeeeeeeee point.Why the f*ck are you even buying something if it's more than you can afford to lose?!?!
for examplewhen XL airways went bust, some people paid say £700 for their holiday on their debit cardthey aint getting that money back, if they do it'll be like 1-5%i personally wouldnt want to write off £700if they paid by credit card, the credit card provider would give them back the £700the same for mfi when people are buying kitchens for £10K in cash and are not getting anythingthat is my point

you're chatting sh*tso I can't take out money whilst I'm outside Europe from an ATMbeg you stop posting in this thread, first you trying saying you need a credit rating for a phone contract now you're gassing about outside Europe you must have a CCf*ck outta here
you literally need to re-read what i wrotei said you CAN take out money from an ATM outside europe using your debit card but that's itif you're buying in a store then you need a credit cardhave you even been abroad?

I honestly believe people who have credit cards/buy things on finance/take out any form of credit OTHER than a mortgage were brought up badly.
Then you're a f*ck*ng idiot. Sometimes you want something now and by the time you have saved enough for it you won't be able to get it. If a person has self control and has the ability to manage their finances there is no reason why they shouldn't get a loan/buy things on finance.Just read another of your posts and it seems my first sentence was more true than I had realised.

Guest Safe_Haven
WHY THE f*ck WOULD SOMEBODY BE GOING ON HOLIDAY OR GETTING A KITCHEN ON CREDIT!??!!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?If they can't afford it why are they buying it.God you're stupid aren't you.
LMAO

you literally need to re-read what i wrotei said you CAN take out money from an ATM outside europe using your debit card but that's itif you're buying in a store then you need a credit cardhave you even been abroad?
you need to re-read what you wroteI'll break it sown for youQuote "i've just remembered you need credit cards when going abroad outside of europe as well"by that you are saying I can't go outside Europe without a credit cardjust for your sake I'll highlight it and make it a bigger sizedumb broad

WHY THE f*ck WOULD SOMEBODY BE GOING ON HOLIDAY OR GETTING A KITCHEN ON CREDIT!??!!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?If they can't afford it why are they buying it.God you're stupid aren't you.
no offense but i think you're the stupid one and you're showing your agere-read what i wrote and then ask why someone WOULDNT pay for something with a credit card if they knew they could pay it off in full the next daycredit card provides PROTECTIONi dont know how i can spell it out any further to you

i'm pretty sure if you want a phone contract they run a credit check on you because you have to pay via direct debit
Nah ur right, i got credit checked when i applied for my Tmob chip
She's right but for the wrong reasons. The credit check is usually to confirm your address and identification, wouldnt really matter about your credit cards and status(unless your below 200). Most things you apply for check your credit because of this. In fact even getting an insurance quote online can trigger one of these enquiries.

I honestly believe people who have credit cards/buy things on finance/take out any form of credit OTHER than a mortgage were brought up badly.
Then you're a f*ck*ng idiot. Sometimes you want something now and by the time you have saved enough for it you won't be able to get it. If a person has self control and has the ability to manage their finances there is no reason why they shouldn't get a loan/buy things on finance.Just read another of your posts and it seems my first sentence was more true than I had realised.
Thanks for proving my point. Want, not need.Regards,Charlie Chalk.xx

Guest Safe_Haven

GEMMA... ARE U SPEAKING ABOUT LOSS? COZ IT SOUNDS LIKE IF U DONT WANT SOMETHING U CAN CLAIM IT BACK ON UR CREDIT CARD BUT NOT DEBIT CARD AS IT IS STRAIGHT CASH WHICH IS URZ

i never said you cant go abroad without a credit card :/i'm not implying immigration will stop you at the border if you dont have an amex lolit makes life easier if you HAVE a credit card because as i said, you can only withdraw money abroad using a debit cardplus banks always put stops on debit cards when used abroad to prevent fraud etc so people find themselves without money for 1-2 days while the bank removes the block

i never said you cant go abroad without a credit card :/i'm not implying immigration will stop you at the border if you dont have an amex lolit makes life easier if you HAVE a credit card because as i said, you can only withdraw money abroad using a debit cardplus banks always put stops on debit cards when used abroad to prevent fraud etc so people find themselves without money for 1-2 days while the bank removes the block
*facepalm*there's nothing worse than a bitch talking like she knows whats good