Sign in to follow this  
Supernova

Laptops

I am looking to cop one...I was gunna build one but I seriously cant b bothered...but it seems everything has Vista...does Vista still have alot of problems with Other software ?

ive been using it for quite sum now and it does not have loads of problems like XP had when it came to installing software etcall my software so far is running fine with Vista

theres a lot of problems when it comes to bluetooth dongles... id suggest u get a laptop with built in bluetooth

what is the attraction of vista for somebody who doesn't really care about being able to see the weather on there desktop

just looks glossy tbhif u dont mind, get xp w/windowblinds or somethingIt looks alot better than XPbut then again its not as fast

Whats Windows 7 saying? (new OS release after Vista)I think there was a beta download of it back in Feb...anyone used it?

Vista still has compatibility issuesfor example you cant use some versions of nero on vista, if you do it isn't stablealot of people downgrade to XP if they cant be arsed with the issuesbut most programs run okif your gonna get vista, get a laptop with atleast 3gigs of RAM, and dont go for the vista home basic as it don't have the aero features

Vista still has compatibility issuesfor example you cant use some versions of nero on vista, if you do it isn't stablealot of people downgrade to XP if they cant be arsed with the issuesbut most programs run okif your gonna get vista, get a laptop with atleast 3gigs of RAM, and dont go for the vista home basic as it don't have the aero features
basicallynever found it a problem though tbhjus download latest versions/alternatives from warez-bbaero is hype, windows 7>>>