Boy Better Know - Too Many Man

Taurus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as sh*t as it iswhen your PISSY DRUNKthe song (the chorus) does the job
Lol its a banger when your drunkHowever, its kinda depressing when its played as it usually means there are no chicks which ultimately leaves you pissed.Big fris though >>>>

Tunes big. Think it will do well, catchy chorus, nice beat. Frisco dun da ting tho. Fris > Skepta > Wiley > Tempz skank on SBTV > The blonde ting in blue > the face painters > JME's ridiculous glasses > ____ > JME"They need some black girls in there" is the counteraction though.Eddie Kadi is making cameos all over the gaff. Dude aint even funnyI'll try and find the SBTV making of in a sec but Tempz' skanks are something to be copied

looks like some underground gay workout vidwots wit all d muscled up polish man running at the camera?looks like they're tryna scare any girls awaywhy is Tim Westwood jumpin in this sh*t wen he coulda been knockin around in the back of grime vids 5 yrs agothis sh*t pisses me off

Girls go MAD for this tune. Been in quite a few raves (particularly funky raves) where the GYALDEM start singing this one! Sometimes when the track's not even on (shout out to the Birmingham girls lol)!It's generally a good look. Video is sh*t though. I'm overly confused about Wiley and Skepta's bits now. Did Wiley spit Skepta's bars? I could've sworn that was Skepta's bit? Didn't watch past that.

Certain time i think people complain just to complain....
or they jus have real f*ck*ng opinionsi been listening to Westwood since he dropped protect ya neck on the friday and method man on the saturday of his show on capitalwiley is the best thing the uk underground has ever producedskepta was one of my favorite MCs at one stage and JME was the most marketable guy in Grime at one pointso why is this such a big fat f*ckin FAIL?

Certain time i think people complain just to complain....
or they jus have real f*ck*ng opinionsi been listening to Westwood since he dropped protect ya neck on the friday and method man on the saturday of his show on capitalwiley is the best thing the uk underground has ever producedskepta was one of my favorite MCs at one stage and JME was the most marketable guy in Grime at one pointso why is this such a big fat f*ckin FAIL?
Fair enough, but alo of the tiem it sem like these man can't do anything right.if they go left, they should have gone right, if they go right, they should have gone left.Like eks said, chicks go mad for this tune, it obviously dones dances.At the same time, yeah they jumped on ''funky'' but still kept a grime edge/sound....one can say they jumped on the bandwagon yeah they id but they kept it relevant.....On the whole i don't view this tune as a fail, nor the video...yes the video could been better, but these guys don't got mega budgets.Tis nuffin any1 can't please evryone, im not saying you have 2 like it. And i wasnt referring to your westwood comment.

Girls go MAD for this tune. Been in quite a few raves (particularly funky raves) where the GYALDEM start singing this one! Sometimes when the track's not even on (shout out to the Birmingham girls lol)!It's generally a good look. Video is sh*t though. I'm overly confused about Wiley and Skepta's bits now. Did Wiley spit Skepta's bars? I could've sworn that was Skepta's bit? Didn't watch past that.
was gnna say skepta & wiley look quite similar in the vid for some reason :unsure: