Boy Better Know - Too Many Man

Taurus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER

I like the song tbh.Video is sh*t though.And all this stuff these guys do in music videos where they're holding each others' t-shirts just looks gay as f*ck.

It woulda been so easy to get the concept of this video right. Hire out a club & fill it with brehs, Westwood coulda been the dj in the club since hes in the vid. Every man performs their 16. The club gets invaded by girls at the end. job done.
damn c/s

Too many man Too many many man Too many man like to STEAL mans lyricis ive heard it blood on No Better Boy(Coporal Clums) after hearing his u lot aint got bars . what i dont understand is why didnt u just have him on the track it would hav made more sense cause its his bars and u lot know hes a better spitter than all of u. Are u man dat greedy for fame that u had to steal mans lyrics to make your self look good. On a real you man are sh*t

wrong beat for the hype the bars can get imo llow aiming it at the funky crowdanyone who's listened to Microphone Champion Vol 1 knows what the bars to this tune can do over a f*cked grime beatpisses me off f*ck*ng hate funky and all them genres
Yeh they could have put it on a Silencer beat.And had the tune played by 3 people.

Videos swag. Was waiting for a batch of gal to invade the dance.
im still waitinbout to many man kmrt
Which could have still looked cheesier than a bag of wotsits unless they had the direction and vision to execute it to maximum style and effect.Having the ideea is one thing.I hear what you lot are saying though.

wrong beat for the hype the bars can get imo llow aiming it at the funky crowdanyone who's listened to Microphone Champion Vol 1 knows what the bars to this tune can do over a f*cked grime beatpisses me off f*ck*ng hate funky and all them genres
Yeh they could have put it on a Silencer beat.And had the tune played by 3 people.
Woulda done a lot over this beat http://www.divshare.com/download/7058607-b7d