Boy Better Know - Too Many Man

Taurus

And all this stuff these guys do in music videos where they're holding each others' t-shirts just looks gay as f*ck.
C/SI was gonna say why does Chipmunk keep touching everyone?Too many men bars are big, beat and video are below par. I will be suprised if this charts anything decent.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

video is sh*t.sh*t beyond belief.how could they do a tune such diservice?and wagwan for the face paint and the undergroud location?i just dont get it? dont make no sense.and in a weird way, swear they should have put more girls in the vid??!?!to kinda play on the song etc.tune bangs in raves though.c/s the ladies lovin' it.

Been rinsing this tune no lie, vid still baffles me but it is what it is. In conclusion even though its Skepta's tune featuring the rest, dancing really isnt for Skepta. If his other songs hadnt all bombed, I'd be sure this would be a top 20.It sounds like a hit, has all the right ingredients for urban and 'mersh dances but Skepta's cursed. Maybe Wiley's appearance will balance the juju