FAO Black males

Supernova

Ur at a little house hold gathering, couple girls there, some are nice some aren'tusual setting a night planned to be epic but ending up mediocreU something to an oriental looking girl...that u wouldn't deem offensive but she obviously hasturns around and says "that's alright cos you're a nigger" Had the statement been directed at me I don't know what I would have done...since I was a bystander I just laughedand watchedafter contemplation he spat in her face...How are you gunna react to this

From the sounds of it he initiated with some kind of racial banter or overt racism. Either way he offended the chick.Her reaction was uncalled for, not point fighting racism with racism. She should have showed him for the chump he is and demanded an apology.His reaction to her comment was a chump move. Llow spitting at a girl, if you are gonna resort to behavior such as that you show yourself as a classless pussyhole.

From the sounds of it he initiated with some kind of racial banter or overt racism. Either way he offended the chick.Her reaction was uncalled for, not point fighting racism with racism. She should have showed him for the chump he is and demanded an apology.His reaction to her comment was a chump move. Llow spitting at a girl, if you are gonna resort to behavior such as that you show yourself as a classless pussyhole.
What do you mean "From the sounds of it"? You have no idea what he said. He could've said something about her being a whore. As for the "either way he offended the chick" bit. If he called her a whore, does that make it OK for her to call him a nigga?I would've done the same if I hadn't said something racist.

I'd proceed to crack another joke and then ignore her, later on I'll organize some linkage based on our little insulting banter.....If I ever f*ck her though, it will be one of those no mercy f*cks, like I'm substituting her for a white girl from the 18th century slave times. Straight gutting the bitch