FAO Black males

Supernova

tbh her reaction was over dumbbut he should have seen he offended her from her responselol at spitting at her, school of gandalfedit: if what he said weren't racist then she deserves it (not spitting, just it)
The biggest joke is you got it in one.I couldnt bring myself to raise my hand to her, and from her not being someone Ive sparred with, shaking the sh*t out of her is not an accurate response.Id have phlegmed in her eye no qulams.The day you let a woman par you in such ways is the day you lose your manhood

Sounds like the guy deserved the comment and the girl deserved the reaction. If I was in a similiar situation I would've done the same.
swear ur not even black
swear u dont have to be black to reply..Snm.
are you blind - the title is -fao BLACK males.and the subject of the question is a derogoratory term towards a BLACK person

Derogatorily?
Real talk now.Do you type like that on purpose?
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/derogatorily
I think he meant that the other way round stillIe the way your opening post had the correct spelling of several longish words yet a lot of your posts look like you typed them with your eyes closed
To be honest, I thought he spelt derogatory wrong, but as for the constant shameful spelling, I actually am curious.

Sounds like the guy deserved the comment and the girl deserved the reaction. If I was in a similiar situation I would've done the same.
swear ur not even black
swear u dont have to be black to reply..Snm.
are you blind - the title is -fao BLACK males.and the subject of the question is a derogoratory term towards a BLACK person
LOL. ok then. whatever innit. :arrow: :lol:

if i knew there was NO chance of banging it then id try and create a situation where spudding her jawside would seem okay
You're joking right?
What if I'm not?
Then you're more of an idiot than I give you credit for!
This from a guy who got a 2:2 cos he was too busy chasing white girls around.
IBS.gif