Ashman is making a come back in '09................

Benjamin Disraeli

Ashman will be releasing his upcoming album featuring the hit single 'Hoe' in 2009!

• The new album will feature the top producers in the industry in the UK and some special guest appearances.
  • This will be his most ambitious album to date and will be expected to sell in the thousands.
  • We will be releasing the album in mp3 format worldwide to keep up with changes in consumer preference.

Watch this space!BiographySean Ashs interest in music began aged 11 when he began experimenting with various instruments. He was classically trained as a pianist and then his interest shifted to music production. He applied the skills he had developed earlier and turned to mcing where his talent was noticed winning the Ras Kwame's BBC 1xtra HomeGrown competition.He now works from a newly refurbished professional quality studio with full range B&W monitoring and Chord amplification. He is a proud parent to two young children._______________________________________________The production team@ JS & A Productions ltd www.myspace.com/ashdotman

its actually a good marketing method he is using but its flawed as the only ones that will appreciate this are the ones thats KNOWN about his situation from the start IE vip members most of which would NEVER purchase any of his music.no one outside of that will take this seriously especially if its on channel u and i dont care if you got dr 001 doing ya marketing and doing press release work on your material you just wont get anywhere.

Me & my girlfriend Ceazy like it nice & easy,I love my ceazy cause she's nice & easy yes indeedy,Skizzy for shizzy come with the right mentality,To kill any white or who's got mixed in their family,Her sister's lady soverign, that's not why I'm hollering,You know I'll be bigger than that midget and that's not bollox man,From hip hop to grime you know I can rhyme,You might think that I'm shite but YO I'M WHITE!

Guest WAVESURFER
Me & my girlfriend Ceazy like it nice & easy,I love my ceazy cause she's nice & easy yes indeedy,Skizzy for shizzy come with the right mentality,To kill any white or who's got mixed in their family,Her sister's lady soverign, that's not why I'm hollering,You know I'll be bigger than that midget and that's not bollox man,From hip hop to grime you know I can rhyme,You might think that I'm shite but YO I'M WHITE!
:/

i see bars run in the family :huh:

:/

log off

log off
It was a dis tune to him years ago

tbh fami dont even know why your still spittingi mean how much do you think you have grossed over the years out of music?do you even have any fans?
How much have you grossed? How many fans do you have son?Last I heard, you tried to emcee and 20 brehs come on the stage and banged you over.Isn't that telling you something?