Funky room beef

bladerunner

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcus Nasty = LegendFrom early, when he 4got his records at Flava and took sum white bres records and dashed dem outta da window after he finished playing dem
I actually burst out laughing when I read this. How can you boy someone like that?

Marcus Nasty = LegendFrom early, when he 4got his records at Flava and took sum white bres records and dashed dem outta da window after he finished playing dem
I actually burst out laughing when I read this. How can you boy someone like that?
To much jokes, man was laughing for ages after reading it, but it still ain't a good thing to do.

The guy should of at least tried it, even if the odds were aginst him. if not life failure.

Its not an invasion of privacy G. How can it be when you posted it on a popular social networking site to many random eyes?You werent misquoted either; somewhere along the lines you sent for him/them. It wasnt the main point, but the title is to get the punters in
TALKING DONE, YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM, WHERE AS YOU ARE SOME RANDOMS HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREENS TRYING TO GET HYPE FOR YOUR SITE WHEN YOU READY TO JOIN THE REAL WORLD HOLLA! UNTIL THEN.......
C/sWithout bare guys in vip thinking I'm defending/begging knowing Marcus. All I'm going to say is irl Marcus does his ting on the roads. I know from my own dealings. Certain guys especially Dr 001 can't say sh*t to him & the pc/lap top is his best defence.Dr 001 I'm not even inviting you to discuss this. Do your usual sends & get lulz. Irl, one 2 one Marcus would done your dance & send your locks flying like Jammers.

Its not an invasion of privacy G. How can it be when you posted it on a popular social networking site to many random eyes?You werent misquoted either; somewhere along the lines you sent for him/them. It wasnt the main point, but the title is to get the punters in
TALKING DONE, YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM, WHERE AS YOU ARE SOME RANDOMS HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREENS TRYING TO GET HYPE FOR YOUR SITE WHEN YOU READY TO JOIN THE REAL WORLD HOLLA! UNTIL THEN.......
C/sWithout bare guys in vip thinking I'm defending/begging knowing Marcus. All I'm going to say is irl Marcus does his ting on the roads. I know from my own dealings. Certain guys especially Dr 001 can't say sh*t to him & the pc/lap top is his best defence.Dr 001 I'm not even inviting you to discuss this. Do your usual sends & get lulz. Irl, one 2 one Marcus would done your dance & send your locks flying like Jammers.
:lol::lol::lol:

C/sWithout bare guys in vip thinking I'm defending/begging knowing Marcus. All I'm going to say is irl Marcus does his ting on the roads. I know from my own dealings. Certain guys especially Dr 001 can't say sh*t to him & the pc/lap top is his best defence.
So what?You can't say that a guy is behaving unprofessionally because he "does his ting on the roads"?If that's what you're saying then :arrow:

:confused: