Sign in to follow this  
streets.

Multicultural gang steal video camera

Anarchy in the U.K. - TMZ Photog RobbedThese have to be the three dumbest kids in England -- they decided to rob one of our videographers of his camera yesterday ... while there were other photogs at the scene snapping shots.0409_stolen_camera_apb.jpgThe three moronic miscreants were kind enough to turn around and smile for the cameras -- so if you have any information about them, please call Scotland Yard at 44 300 123 1212.http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/09/anarchy-in-t...-photog-robbed/

Guest Lemons
shamethose cunts killed Diana
Them three man there yeah?Their criminal escapades are decreasing in glamour/significance.

Them three man there yeah?Their criminal escapades are decreasing in glamour/significance.
was gonna write something to this effectchose not toregret it now

Guest Lemons
Shall I edit my post so you can?

Shall I edit my post so you can?
nah it's coolmy time will come

Dude in the middle, that jumper is mad old.
Same thing I was thinking, lol.Hard times obviously.

calling them morons for not doing the full jobi wudnt have that,hope they go back and take the lot,gunning down any1 that stands in there way

differently yehi was thinkin the top was mad oldi had it in black and redbut its so old i couldnt remember if it was the same nike hoody true i dont remember it having the strip on the hood

Trust all you guys to pick up he negatives.What we should look deeper to see is the good racial integration demonstrated here.

How dumb you got to be to steal a camera in front of other cameras. Thats like selling a half right outside Scotland Yard
:lol::lol: I know of a case where these youts robbed a jogger outisde the MI5 Building....foolish boys!

How dumb you got to be to steal a camera in front of other cameras. Thats like selling a half right outside Scotland Yard
:lol::lol: I know of a case where these youts robbed a jogger outisde the MI5 Building....foolish boys!
:lol: lol @ Certain man, spendin the night in a cell (12hrs plus)Then as soon as there released jack a push bike that resting up on the same police stations doors and getting arrested AGAIN, was free for a total of 5mins. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest WAVESURFER
:lol: lol @ Certain man, spendin the night in a cell (12hrs plus)Then as soon as there released jack a push bike that resting up on the same police stations doors and getting arrested AGAIN, was free for a total of 5mins. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Didn't Ribz do something like this?

LOOOOOOL SMH!

Didn't Ribz do something like this?
Dunno I aint ribzNot my ribz your ribz