Multicultural gang steal video camera

streets.

Anarchy in the U.K. - TMZ Photog RobbedThese have to be the three dumbest kids in England -- they decided to rob one of our videographers of his camera yesterday ... while there were other photogs at the scene snapping shots.0409_stolen_camera_apb.jpgThe three moronic miscreants were kind enough to turn around and smile for the cameras -- so if you have any information about them, please call Scotland Yard at 44 300 123 1212.http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/09/anarchy-in-t...-photog-robbed/

Guest Lemons
shamethose cunts killed Diana
Them three man there yeah?Their criminal escapades are decreasing in glamour/significance.
was gonna write something to this effectchose not toregret it now
Shall I edit my post so you can?

How dumb you got to be to steal a camera in front of other cameras. Thats like selling a half right outside Scotland Yard
:lol::lol: I know of a case where these youts robbed a jogger outisde the MI5 Building....foolish boys!
:lol: lol @ Certain man, spendin the night in a cell (12hrs plus)Then as soon as there released jack a push bike that resting up on the same police stations doors and getting arrested AGAIN, was free for a total of 5mins. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest WAVESURFER
How dumb you got to be to steal a camera in front of other cameras. Thats like selling a half right outside Scotland Yard
:lol::lol: I know of a case where these youts robbed a jogger outisde the MI5 Building....foolish boys!
:lol: lol @ Certain man, spendin the night in a cell (12hrs plus)Then as soon as there released jack a push bike that resting up on the same police stations doors and getting arrested AGAIN, was free for a total of 5mins. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Didn't Ribz do something like this?

LOOOOOOL SMH!

Didn't Ribz do something like this?
Dunno I aint ribzNot my ribz your ribz