eski dance tonight who is coming!!!!!!!!!

The Somalian

Doesn't matter if you personally care about it. There is a culture which permeates western society where people's lives have become so dreary that they live off of reading about controversies and dramas in other people's lives.How you think a show involved 12 random people off the high street sitting locked up in a house makes millions and millions of pounds every year. It is sad. You are correct. But it does sell.
But, Big Brother is even worse because nobody knows the people or anything about them. At least in grime we "know" the personalities we're dealing with.Grime is like boxing in many ways. People pay to see heavyweight or controversial action. It's not really sad, it's human nature.My thing on it is this, if I'm not losing money, time, or intellect by taking an interest, then it's cool by me.And what Manny Pacquiao says too.
You'd be just as intrigued by an exposure on here of someone you don't know. We are all guilty of it to an extent.It is what it is. I just accept it.
Well I don't watch BB at all. And I am very rarely interested in exposures on here. But I am interested in grime beef between people whose personalities I am familiar with.So I stand by my thesis.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other side you have guys on here saying "IRL Marcus is a don TTKK"...but not saying any more than that. There's no evidence of Marcus being a badman. He might shot guns or drugs, but that makes you a fool, not a badman.
:/ i dunno who died and made you don of the underworld for you to be screamin what and what makes a man a badman like say your opinion on it actually MEANS anything in the real world. You really should just llow it.

Why wait to get sum 1 ina rave when u live 10-15mins away 4rm dem
We know why this is though anelkaBasically all these guys are pussyholesEveryone knows where everyone lives etcBut noone reeeeeaaaaally wants to go nowhere an give suttin wings no red bullThey just want it to SEEM like they willSo instead theyll got to various grime shindigs and talk all bassyWhoevers got the upper hand at the time will take their chance and lick someone downHollywoodThen all the little neeky grime kids run home and chat about it on their computersEveryones happy apart from whoever got their wig rockedThis is not new its been going on for many many years

We know why this is though anelkaBasically all these guys are pussyholesEveryone knows where everyone lives etcBut noone reeeeeaaaaally wants to go nowhere an give suttin wings no red bull
In this specific instance, that was not the case. Just in this instance.

We know why this is though anelkaBasically all these guys are pussyholesEveryone knows where everyone lives etcBut noone reeeeeaaaaally wants to go nowhere an give suttin wings no red bullThey just want it to SEEM like they willSo instead theyll got to various grime shindigs and talk all bassyWhoevers got the upper hand at the time will take their chance and lick someone downHollywoodThen all the little neeky grime kids run home and chat about it on their computersEveryones happy apart from whoever got their wig rockedThis is not new its been going on for many many years
summed up the grime scene nicely

He does indeed. He was there within 12 hours of the 'we tell dem boy dere suck your mum' video going online. He also caught up with Lil Nars as well as he couldn't find Griminal.I do not condone these actions. I understand them. Tempz has a short fuse, and it snapped inside a place of work for many people. That has indirectly or directly f*cked up a bunch of people's money.I agree with what you are saying in principle though, such things can easily be settled outside of the work environment and within the local area. But when you are dealing with egos in front of the watching public they don't seem to process things with a long view.

sooooooooooooo backwardsU would think they would be on der best behaviour to ensure a calm night and more bookings inda future..Why wait to get sum 1 ina rave when u live 10-15mins away 4rm dem
Hmmm so your gonna stop yourself bottling someone cos you should be on ur best behaviour? lol fuk off.
If he wanted to do something, he woudda done it before going all the way from East london (where there all from) to SOUTHEND..
That has indirectly or directly f*cked up a bunch of people's money.
co-signAll he did was f*ck up his own money and career prospects (bookings etc)

He does indeed. He was there within 12 hours of the 'we tell dem boy dere suck your mum' video going online. He also caught up with Lil Nars as well as he couldn't find Griminal.I do not condone these actions. I understand them. Tempz has a short fuse, and it snapped inside a place of work for many people. That has indirectly or directly f*cked up a bunch of people's money.I agree with what you are saying in principle though, such things can easily be settled outside of the work environment and within the local area. But when you are dealing with egos in front of the watching public they don't seem to process things with a long view.
Link

TEMPZ IS LOOKING AROUND FOR SOME BOTTLES, TEMPZ IS LOKKING AROUND FOR SOME BOTTLESSSSS
I CAN SEE A GLASS BOTTLE LEMME GRAB IIIIIT!!!I CAN SEE A GLASS BOTTLE LEMME GRAB IIIIIT!!!PAAAAAAAXXXX INTO HIS EYES!!GLASS SHATTERIN' INTO HIS EYES!!RAAAAAAAAAAAASCLAAAT
:rofl:
dsvc \dsvdsvb\sdvasvassavdsdvvds\vcs\d :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hes realhes f*ck*ng real
fgdfhgfjkjh*dies*