eski dance tonight who is coming!!!!!!!!!

The Somalian

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand how they allowed them to be on the stage at the same time. From you see the flyer you know to separate them. Make their sets at polar opposites and make sure set guys arent near the stage when a next is performing.However, Teeemmmmmmpzz>>>>>>>>>>Grime just got interesting

I dont understand how they allowed them to be on the stage at the same time. From you see the flyer you know to separate them. Make their sets at polar opposites and make sure set guys arent near the stage when a next is performing.However, Teeemmmmmmpzz>>>>>>>>>>Grime just got interesting
Ghetto and Griminal performed on the 12.30-1.15 set. BBK were on at like 2.15. Only reason Ghetto and Grim got back on the mic is cos Jammer called out Ghetto. And from there it all developed.

look at the way you lot are all sucking of a guys crackhole coz he bottled someone- like this sh*t doesnt happen in almost any rave. any random guy can bottle someone - so what?bare neeks in this forum
low it
don't think we forgot what u and mrbillion done 2 that tranny fam
k.truth hurts- which is y u reply with bullshit neeky f*cker

look at the way you lot are all sucking of a guys crackhole coz he bottled someone- like this sh*t doesnt happen in almost any rave. any random guy can bottle someone - so what?bare neeks in this forum
low it
why didn't u just remove the veil?

low it
why didn't u just remove the veil?
part of the fantasy innit - element of suprise

Ghetto and Griminal performed on the 12.30-1.15 set. BBK were on at like 2.15. Only reason Ghetto and Grim got back on the mic is cos Jammer called out Ghetto. And from there it all developed.
Called him out to beef? Why the hell these old heads beefing? When I say separate them I seeing how they do clashes and have one at bastard walk in the middle to avoid confrontationlol @ this"Mad Vybez dunned the dance when there was no one on the dance floor at the start and he just walked on raggo lol."

Rave was big hold tight Roy holding it up I was head gone Im still twist need to go back southend now to get muy hat back coz its a one away hathad heads from all over england calling me up last night saying they will reach Im twist amount of drink i was given and brought was a jokejust woke up hold tight tempz(tippa take note how to deal with that family lool)rave was over nuts brap brap brapold tight flirta murked also