Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

eski dance tonight who is coming!!!!!!!!!

I dont understand how they allowed them to be on the stage at the same time. From you see the flyer you know to separate them. Make their sets at polar opposites and make sure set guys arent near the stage when a next is performing.However, Teeemmmmmmpzz>>>>>>>>>>Grime just got interesting

This is what im sayin famIts all madThe bitch really said "I'm known to kill"FACEPALM-SISKO.gif
She was talking about vibes.
okso shes known to kill the vibesi understand nowthanks for clearing that up for me

look at the way you lot are all sucking of a guys crackhole coz he bottled someone- like this sh*t doesnt happen in almost any rave. any random guy can bottle someone - so what?bare neeks in this forum

Do black people over 21 still listen to Grime? I'd love to go to a grime event just to see the crowd. For some reason I get the feeling its sbare shaggy-haired white boys in Vans and patterned zipped hoodys from the 'burbs

llow it then fam, you dont want no trouble with me(no marcus nasty)
your right i dont want trouble any more than you want a pair of wings so lets just leave it like that matepoint yourself out if you see me around an i'll buy you a pint call it a peace offeringotherwise just keep it moving plyr

look at the way you lot are all sucking of a guys crackhole coz he bottled someone- like this sh*t doesnt happen in almost any rave. any random guy can bottle someone - so what?bare neeks in this forum
low it

I dont understand how they allowed them to be on the stage at the same time. From you see the flyer you know to separate them. Make their sets at polar opposites and make sure set guys arent near the stage when a next is performing.However, Teeemmmmmmpzz>>>>>>>>>>Grime just got interesting
Ghetto and Griminal performed on the 12.30-1.15 set. BBK were on at like 2.15. Only reason Ghetto and Grim got back on the mic is cos Jammer called out Ghetto. And from there it all developed.

This is what im sayin famIts all madThe bitch really said "I'm known to kill"FACEPALM-SISKO.gif
She was talking about vibes.
okso shes known to kill the vibesi understand nowthanks for clearing that up for me
:D

low it
don't think we forgot what u and mrbillion done 2 that tranny fam

Do black people over 21 still listen to Grime? I'd love to go to a grime event just to see the crowd. For some reason I get the feeling its sbare shaggy-haired white boys in Vans and patterned zipped hoodys from the 'burbs
Init, lol.

low it
k.truth hurts- which is y u reply with bullshit neeky f*cker

low it
why didn't u just remove the veil?

low it
why didn't u just remove the veil?
part of the fantasy innit - element of suprise

Ghetto and Griminal performed on the 12.30-1.15 set. BBK were on at like 2.15. Only reason Ghetto and Grim got back on the mic is cos Jammer called out Ghetto. And from there it all developed.
Called him out to beef? Why the hell these old heads beefing? When I say separate them I seeing how they do clashes and have one at bastard walk in the middle to avoid confrontationlol @ this"Mad Vybez dunned the dance when there was no one on the dance floor at the start and he just walked on raggo lol."

edit.fortunately no grime mcs were hurt filming that clipdislaimer:- had to edit because my first attempt at this post was complete nonsense. j lovely is distracting me on msn. shes wearing this lovely pink number.
:lol::lol: Just clocked this u fool.

Rave was big hold tight Roy holding it up I was head gone Im still twist need to go back southend now to get muy hat back coz its a one away hathad heads from all over england calling me up last night saying they will reach Im twist amount of drink i was given and brought was a jokejust woke up hold tight tempz(tippa take note how to deal with that family lool)rave was over nuts brap brap brapold tight flirta murked also

go buy griminal some flowers fam

so dr u was there no one was dancing innit so man had to jump on do a dance fam keeping sh*t real

Init, lol.
Damn you Grimeforum!(Also that's gas)

go buy griminal some flowers fam
:lol:

old tight the kent man dem ended up outside the stsation just blazing with them man still got quarter ounce just sitting in my coat from last night