eski dance tonight who is coming!!!!!!!!!

The Somalian

look at the way you lot are all sucking of a guys crackhole coz he bottled someone- like this sh*t doesnt happen in almost any rave. any random guy can bottle someone - so what?bare neeks in this forum
go buy griminal some flowers fam
not even brudda i dont even like dis boy - thinks he bad coz of his brother but the way u lot are excited over a bottle to a head is neeky

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at the way you lot are all sucking of a guys crackhole coz he bottled someone- like this sh*t doesnt happen in almost any rave. any random guy can bottle someone - so what?bare neeks in this forum
go buy griminal some flowers fam
not even brudda i dont even like dis boy - thinks he bad coz of his brother but the way u lot are excited over a bottle to a head is neeky
im not really excited,i just like to big up tempz EVRY TIMERAAASSSCLAAAARTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

low it
don't think we forgot what u and mrbillion done 2 that tranny fam
k.truth hurts- which is y u reply with bullshit neeky f*cker
why didn't u just remove the veil?
part of the fantasy innit - element of suprise
*Dies*hfjfjfyjkgkutkugl'[;'';ihvWat A Wanker!

un muzik I dont remember much I was juiced but flirta did murk it swear I even brought him a drink at the bar for his efforts lollol at the sb vid postedall them mc's apart from grim and rotten was with tempz when he came urbanfm with ragebare flakey heads in the grime scene

Flirta consistently f*cks it up every timeEveryone's talking about Tempz this an that, and no doubt he's smacked it fully with Next Hype, Flirta has literally been doing this from day Also pissed D Double didn't make it Frontline + Warpspeed + (maybe) Thuggish Ruggish + Anger Management = The best darn night ever.

Do black people over 21 still listen to Grime? I'd love to go to a grime event just to see the crowd. For some reason I get the feeling its sbare shaggy-haired white boys in Vans and patterned zipped hoodys from the 'burbs
Your chatting sh*t.

Do black people over 21 still listen to Grime? I'd love to go to a grime event just to see the crowd. For some reason I get the feeling its sbare shaggy-haired white boys in Vans and patterned zipped hoodys from the 'burbs
Your chatting sh*t.
I'm asking a question. How can I be chatting sh*t?
*waits for someone to come in and say "someone was hurt seriously and all you guys are doing is biggin up Tempz"*You lot need to llow the emotional ting.
lol at talking to urself.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lmao
I would Lol, but I'm not a rain on parade guy

further more who cares what c*nt gets slapped by a next c*nt unless ur involved.
c/s.it just sounds all childish and playground-ish. sumin out of high school where u got boosted by seeing beef.you go to a rave to skank and have fun, not to see some fights and have your night ended early.
LOL @ thinking pb was posting from that perspective.
i wasnt.