eski dance tonight who is coming!!!!!!!!!

The Somalian

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed my mind now if anything Tempz came out as the wastemanHe wanted a clash then Griminal came with them bars he did on SBTV deaded him then he had to resort to violence coz he lostPar
nah griminal was saying he didnt believe temps will bottle himso naturally temps bottled him

lol was that really a bottle@ griminal gettin 'bottled' lol @ seeing griminal at 4:15 n not be layed on the floor.lol @ thislol@ the fags that recorded this bout ' I can breathe!'da fuk is dis sh*t hol tite frisco doe seemed the only real person dere
Tell an under 18 that he is not telling you to suck your mum doesn't make him real. Not saying he's not real, but that doesn't prove anything.

lol did man say "just as the grime tings starts poppin agen" brisco said it best, cant b a big man an b doin tings man was doin in 04 times wen man was 16 years oldthis is the reason grimes is pie, im seein the same man on stage spittin the SAME bars as 5years ago... wheres the progression, lol at reachin eskimo dance in 2009