Sign in to follow this  
LEGOMAN

MINSTARR THE MAJOR NEW VIDEO

lol'wheres ur bollingerwheres ur moetif u got money then why not show it'wheel

but i dont like champs no champs no migrane skanking no wearing my sunglasses at night i feel like im being permanantly outcasted from raving *dosent bother press ironing outfit 4 tonight*

hold tite da guys dat purchase champers - pre- student loancome loan day everyones a baller - buying sh*t dat they cant afford in the long run

hold tite da guys dat purchase champers - pre- student loancome loan day everyones a baller - buying sh*t dat they cant afford in the long run
:lol::lol::lol: Next loan is coming.Disclaimer: I'm not that guy, more time try my hardest to by no drink. :Y:

hold tite da guys buying sh*t dat they cant afford in the long run
POINTLESS.
lol @ the guy splurgin on the nite, then making his way home to his one bedroom council flat

SMHformular for this record = Heads shoulders knees(structure) + wearing my rolex(bars)x gigs -track 9 (Bass) = fail..sh*t is horse poo

I f*ck*ng love uk wonky so the mc can destroy it and the waste gyal can reach them raves.Though, I will not block on one of my boys promotion so:

I f*ck*ng love uk wonky so the mc can destroy it and the waste gyal can reach them raves.Though, I will not block on one of my boys promotion so:
nice

Guest haze-e
Lol @ Me actually enjoying this tune.

Lol @ Me actually enjoying this tune.
You lot think this could be a big tune???I'ma send this to a few djs if ya think so.