fao ASHMAN

adjhasfdb

yo fam i think i tried to move to your girl today in primark on oxford street :!: all approached and her HENCHHHHH black girl c*ck blocker started chattin fraff about how her man is ashman from north west and dis and dat and dragged her away :angry: she looked asian like blue top quite big breasts nice figure stillpms if necessary

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

err ded dat about move something i cant getshe was nudging her friend to tell her to shutup and let me talk to hershe wernt even worth pursuing too hard otherwise it would be a different storywhy you calling me out anyway whats it to you?
Well because you are addressing me first by making a topic on me. And I dont even know you mate. So dont try to pursue a girl who tells you shes not interesated or you will be sorry mate!!!!!!

i asked you if it was your girl so you could clear it up and i dont know you either... hence the making of the topic to see whether it was your girli assume it was your girl then otherwise you wouldnt have followed it up?and fyi she didnt say she wasnt interested her cockblock bodyguard started to bore me so i walkedshe aint allthat to pursue if she said no anyway

i asked you if it was your girl so you could clear it up and i dont know you either... hence the making of the topic to see whether it was your girli assume it was your girl then otherwise you wouldnt have followed it up?and fyi she didnt say she wasnt interested her cockblock bodyguard started to bore me so i walkedshe aint allthat to pursue if she said no anyway
But would you know how to move to a girl properly? tell me what you'd say and do...

But would you know how to move to a girl properly? tell me what you'd say and do...
so it was your girl if not beg you say no so we can identify you as any captain save a hoelol @ asking me to post 'moving to girl' bars

I'm not there with her all the time am I? So even if it was her, I would not be able to tell you.
her bredrin made a point of sayin she was with someone called 'ashman' from north westi know two people that go by 'ashman' - the jungle skank guy, and "you"i came here to see which one it wasshe was wearing blue top, in primark on oxford street, top floor queing with some large black girlask her innit