Sign in to follow this  
pyrouk

Billy Bob Thornton is a wasteman

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">if i interviewed him and he acted like that he'd get a straight punch to the face

probably out of his head tbhmans a mad guy... has been from earlycant help but rate him thoughuse 2 smash angelina joliecaved in halle berry in monsters ball.Smashed it in Bad Santa.Man's just one of them "dont give a f*ck" guys tbh.... you either take him as he is or leave him tbh/

lmaoThink he fancies trying to be a rockstarThere's no need to be disrespectful like that at all. He was looking for confrontation that wasnt needed. He insulted the country by basically saying their crowds are lifeless and just being awkward no reason. What a prick.

5 minutes in and this is comedyi think ive gotten over my aversion to seeing people bomb

i will write off his face if see this idiottrusay i thiink its cos he dont like all the questions being directed at himbut still i would f*ck him up cos indirectly this guy is trying it from day

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">if i interviewed him and he acted like that he'd get a straight punch to the face
No Charisma Like Giggs

LOLWhat a wasteman. The bit where he was talking about a model monster competition was jokes. Presenter must have been thinking "WTF?!"

Guest luckstar

lols at how awkward that is billy bob came across as a penishis band looks sh*t

Guest WAVESURFER

He did come across as a c*nt there.Interviewer handled it well.

He's f*cked Angelina Jolie and basically f*cked Halle Berry. He has a life long VIP anti-waste pass.
He hasn't f*cked or *basically* f*cked Halle Berry at all. That's such a daft thing to suggest.It coulda been Woody Allen and she still woulda got f*cked...it was a FILM!!!

He's f*cked Angelina Jolie and basically f*cked Halle Berry. He has a life long VIP anti-waste pass.
He hasn't f*cked or *basically* f*cked Halle Berry at all. That's such a daft thing to suggest.It coulda been Woody Allen and she still woulda got f*cked...it was a FILM!!!
bruv he definately rubbed his genitals against hers in a sexual manner thats good enough
they were wearing loincloths plyr

he still gripsed up her naked titty.how many man can say dey gripsed up halle berry's naked titty.Eric Benet?
lol at thinkin that nigga did anything like tht. y u think they broke up
:/

lol i dont see him as being disrespectful. he had warned the producers that the guy shoudlnt focus on his acting..and he didnt. so he let rip. he was a musician before he was an actor and that didnt seem to get credit. its just funny to see the interviewer piss in his pants. nothing like joaquin phoenix tho :lol:

swear the interviewer is chuck from the tv showobv hollywood have this idea now that u do spoof interviews to give something viral promotion nowthis isnt even amusing though just boring

He did come across as a c*nt there.Interviewer handled it well.
innithe was a bit taken about but held his ground to an extent"if i ask you questions about music will you answer them?"lol