Road Rap

Nidge Weasle

right, ive never really paid any attention to it before, but i really wanna get into it, so i was just wondering if you lot could let me know the best artists/mixtapes, best youtube videos etc etc.appreciate any help.P.S. if im way too late and this thread is just gonna annoy people then feel free to lock it.

right, ive never really paid any attention to it before, but i really wanna get into it, so i was just wondering if you lot could let me know the best artists/mixtapes, best youtube videos etc etc.appreciate any help.P.S. if im way too late and this thread is just gonna annoy people then feel free to lock it.
dem forcers dere

dem forcers dere
:lol: nah bruv, ive been hearing alot about it, i wanna see what its sayin innit.

Pablo is the best in Bloodline imoHis delivery can be off but his lyrics are good - "I sell a crack quarter, used to drink tap water. Now I drink dom peri, tom heavy"I dunno about Max B though
I allways thought Big H was the best but thats cuz he got bars an he's on beat, but i'll try give pablo a chance by payin attention to his bars rather than the whole package.
  • Upvote 1