Cant believe Im saying this

Davicious X

f*ck PES09This happened a few weeks ago and I havent played since.I'm Ac Milan versing InterSorry for the video not being merged

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">You know whats coming
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

LOL@THE FACT IT TOOK U TILL APRIL TO FINALLY GET TO THIS POINT.BETTER LATE THEN NEVER.
I know, and some of the things I blyed but this pissed me off to the point where I cant even take Konami serious no more.Only ever buying MGS games from them from now on and even then I should hold off on that cos of this Old Raiden malarky :angry: