Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gayle

Get 23inch Guns Like Hulk Hogan

or you could just use the cable machines at they gym and us the rope to do the same thing. plus, thats guy didnt get those arms using that machine! nor did the machine feed him his good diet to look that lean

Guest M12 Part 2

im amazed at how there was no weight or form of resistance involved on that machine. dude was just curling air

they front they dont
LOL got told a couple weeks ago "You know who you look like? You look like Tyrese without those big muscles!" Obviously you can tell when in that sentence my smile turned into a frown. Then she try go on like his muscles are too big like I'm stupid. Chicks like big arms. Will someone please tell these bitches they can't fool us.*Drinks weight gainer*

they front they dont
LOL got told a couple weeks ago "You know who you look like? You look like Tyrese without those big muscles!" Obviously you can tell when in that sentence my smile turned into a frown. Then she try go on like his muscles are too big like I'm stupid. Chicks like big arms. Will someone please tell these bitches they can't fool us.*Drinks weight gainer*
them girls be playing with your emotions mayne...lol

im amazed at how there was no weight or form of resistance involved on that machine. dude was just curling air
Curling Air > ___________

was thinking the same thing......where the f*ck were the weights man!

SMH @ these pieces of metal these rip offs are putting together these days. Other more cost-free effective alternatives out there.

there is resistance in it, its like those bull worker things which also work quite ok.it's just the way they advertise it..with someone whos only used it the day he got to the studio to shoot the ad. a young lean guy who eats well, can pick this up and make good gains.