Get 23inch Guns Like Hulk Hogan

Mr. Gayle

they front they dont
LOL got told a couple weeks ago "You know who you look like? You look like Tyrese without those big muscles!" Obviously you can tell when in that sentence my smile turned into a frown. Then she try go on like his muscles are too big like I'm stupid. Chicks like big arms. Will someone please tell these bitches they can't fool us.*Drinks weight gainer*

they front they dont
LOL got told a couple weeks ago "You know who you look like? You look like Tyrese without those big muscles!" Obviously you can tell when in that sentence my smile turned into a frown. Then she try go on like his muscles are too big like I'm stupid. Chicks like big arms. Will someone please tell these bitches they can't fool us.*Drinks weight gainer*
them girls be playing with your emotions mayne...lol

there is resistance in it, its like those bull worker things which also work quite ok.it's just the way they advertise it..with someone whos only used it the day he got to the studio to shoot the ad. a young lean guy who eats well, can pick this up and make good gains.