The Greatest Story Ever Told

imhim

A little extract I wrote taken from the Love&Life roomPersonally speaking and looking at the landscape of Africa, they were definitely a Dark skinned people with a likely mix of Present day Sudanese, Ethiopian, Saudi Arab Nomad, Present Day Turkish, Syrian and possibly Indian. Considering you can walk from India through Pakistan and Iraq to Saudi Arabia to Egypt it is likely they were a mixed people but with today's racial standards they would have been classed as Black. Also you had the Greeks who came into Egypt and ruled too, Cleopatra the last Pharaoh spoke more Greek than Egyptian and was of partial Greek decent.Anyway that part of Africa (North) has been a mixing pot for thousands of years, even up until recently. Take World War 2 for example, you had Germans, Italians, British, American etc in that region, and as we all know soldiers frequently had sex with locals, Muslim or not, rape or love.Basically, it is f*cked. But I'll stick to my belief that the true innovators and engineers of this Great Egypt were Nubians.Egypt, Greece, Rome. Those places are in the Mediterranean and its a short boat ride to each. So the civilizations were thoroughly mixed and took things from each other. You can't be 100% sure who took what from who.If you look at things Geographically you can see why Northen Africans are the way they are today and most probably years before. Invasion after Invasion

A little extract I wrote taken from the Love&Life roomPersonally speaking and looking at the landscape of Africa, they were definitely a Dark skinned people with a likely mix of Present day Sudanese, Ethiopian, Saudi Arab Nomad, Present Day Turkish, Syrian and possibly Indian. Considering you can walk from India through Pakistan and Iraq to Saudi Arabia to Egypt it is likely they were a mixed people but with today's racial standards they would have been classed as Black. Also you had the Greeks who came into Egypt and ruled too, Cleopatra the last Pharaoh spoke more Greek than Egyptian and was of partial Greek decent.Anyway that part of Africa (North) has been a mixing pot for thousands of years, even up until recently. Take World War 2 for example, you had Germans, Italians, British, American etc in that region, and as we all know soldiers frequently had sex with locals, Muslim or not, rape or love.Basically, it is f*cked. But I'll stick to my belief that the true innovators and engineers of this Great Egypt were Nubians.Egypt, Greece, Rome. Those places are in the Mediterranean and its a short boat ride to each. So the civilizations were thoroughly mixed and took things from each other. You can't be 100% sure who took what from who.If you look at things Geographically you can see why Northen Africans are the way they are today and most probably years before. Invasion after Invasion
i dont see wht ur posting that for. all egyptians are not black. all pharaohs were not black. but dont assume that there were not great civilizations that existed BEFORE others. i.e. black african civilizations, and arab civillizations existed way before greek and roman powers came to be

i dont see wht ur posting that for. all egyptians are not black. all pharaohs were not black. but dont assume that there were not great civilizations that existed BEFORE others. i.e. black african civilizations, and arab civillizations existed way before greek and roman powers came to be
Read it properly bro. I think you skim read that. I didn't say Egyptians were black nor pharaohs and I definitely didn't denounce any civilization before any. You need to read between the lines, in depth what I am saying is that one does not need to be part of or from a great civilization to mix with another. Not just military expeditions took place via sea to athoer lands, normal civilians who had the means traveled that part of the world too, some documented their travels. The misconception.

Read it properly bro. I think you skim read that. I didn't say Egyptians were black nor pharaohs and I definitely didn't denounce any civilization before any. You need to read between the lines, in depth what I am saying is that one does not need to be part of or from a great civilization to mix with another. Not just military expeditions took place via sea to athoer lands, normal civilians who had the means traveled that part of the world too, some documented their travels. The misconception.
theres no misconception. no one has a problem with greek, roman, chinese, history..but dare mention black/african/arab history and we read stuff like "greece, rome, egypt..all intermixed so irt wasnt all african/arab"!!! ive read between the lines thats why i smell bullshit..but im not arguing with you.. just making a statement