Sign in to follow this  
imhim

TWINS

Now...why do twins (whether the majority) like to dress the same? Personally i do not understand thissurely they would want to be differenceany experiences or encounters please UpP2 people I no are twinz and they like to dress the same... before I didnt really mind, but now that im older n dat its kind of annoying day in day out seeing them wearing the SAME clothing... goodness sake

Attention seeking really. Theres these twin girls from around my way who wear the same thing ALL THE TIME even got the same hair cut....its just strange!

i know identical twins, they dress differentthere is always the normal lookin twin then the uglier one thats like a rebore copycatwould hate to be a twin, you're either uglier or your sibling is an uglier version of you, f*ck dat

i know identical twins, they dress differentthere is always the normal lookin twin then the uglier one thats like a rebore copycatwould hate to be a twin, you're either uglier or your sibling is an uglier version of you, f*ck dat
Not always...I got friends who are twins and their both good looking.And theres quite a few girl twins round here and their all decent.Wavant can confirm.

They probably dress the same because they go to topman.Easy mistake really.

equally good looking or one stunna then the other rides on the back of the good genes
Ermm depends on preference cos there are slighty differences. But they are both good looking.

In one of the primary schools I went to, there were twins who dresses exactly the same. I assumed they would have grownout of it, but I saw them a few months ago and they still dress the same, have the same haircut, everything.

Guest Flat Ericó
i dont care
yet u cared enough to write this
yesi dont care about twins but i care about people knowing that i dont care about themis that a problem?

i dont care
yet u cared enough to write this
yesi dont care about twins but i care about people knowing that i dont care about them
standard

unrelated but i cracked an egg today to make an omlette and it had a twin yolki heard thats good luck?