Sign in to follow this  
Lieutenant

Britain's Got Talent Series 3

That little comedian lad who was on it last years was on the inbetweeners yesterday aswellI only like the early episodes of these type programs though when they have the sh*t people on, gives abit of humour, also, a mate of mine is on this years, the auditions anyway

facially she is about a 5 which aint badand she can do the splits but i dnno how much have i drunk?????think im in 2 minds too

LMFAO ^^^. Some of these things aint talent, just utter stupidity. Pulling mini vans with your ear.

Only just saw the Flawless performance. Was very big. They should be able to make serious moves after getting that kind of sucktion.

o yeh hol tite my bredrin in flawless murked the dance :rolleyes:
theres plenty of them there 4 u 2 find a freind, dont feel left out ODDY ODDY ODDY ELECTRIC BODY

o yeh hol tite my bredrin in flawless murked the dance :rolleyes:
theres plenty of them there 4 u 2 find a freind, dont feel left out ODDY ODDY ODDY ELECTRIC BODY
na im serious my boy ive known since i was 5 is in that group still

Yea that Flawless were good and that Woman singing aswell. Dunno what they were on about with that Family of singers sayin the boy was a star, he sounded as shite as his dad did.

Flawless went hard. Good to see them on the big stage. They have been grinding from a while. I swear they said to be more members than that. I wish the uk dance scene was like before, It was actually sick till it turned to a beef ting.

WTF?!The guy who was just on killed it. Did not expect that all.