Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

lengman from the bits

Stringer Bell>>>>>>From when i first saw him play that role, didnt know nothing about him, then find out he is from London. Gets so much props. Sick, sick actor.

Sick actor.From this guy made me think he was American the fiorst time I ever saw him on TV, he gets nothing but props.And I highly doubt anyone else could have played Stringer to the calibre Idris Elba does. What's good about this guy is he doesn't speak with American twang when being interviewed or anything. Yeah, there might be a very slight americanised work or two on teh rare occasion, but other than that, there is never doubt he is from London.

Sick actor.From this guy made me think he was American the fiorst time I ever saw him on TV, he gets nothing but props.And I highly doubt anyone else could have played Stringer to the calibre Idris Elba does. What's good about this guy is he doesn't speak with American twang when being interviewed or anything. Yeah, there might be a very slight americanised work or two on teh rare occasion, but other than that, there is never doubt he is from London.

lol at not knowing thisSLASHA friend of a friend lives in McNulty's Notting Hill home...he's on her hardcore apparently too and my bredrin is also making a film with himHe's a proper posh English muf*cka

lol at not knowing thisSLASHA friend of a friend lives in McNulty's Notting Hill home...he's on her hardcore apparently too and my bredrin is also making a film with himHe's a proper posh English muf*cka
He went to Eton

LOL @ Anyone who has seen the wire didn't know Stringer and Mcnulty were played by English actors.

LOL @ Anyone who has seen the wire didn't know Stringer and Mcnulty were played by English actors.
i knew dey was both english before watching the wireeven if i didnt know i would of clocked McNulty.. accent is terrible LOL

Well, if you hadn't seen Idris Elba in anything apart from The Wire, you would be lying through your teeth if you thought he was English. The accent was that solid. As for McNulty, I kinda just thought he had a weird way of speaking.

I mean sh*t, even Americans thought he was American until he spoke in interviews.

He left school at 16 and won a place in the National Youth Music Theatre – thanks to a £1,500 Prince’s Trust grant – but then ended up having to do everything from tire fitting to cold-call advertising sales to pay the rent between roles in Crimewatch murder reconstructions.[6] He was working in nightclubs under the DJ nickname Big Driis by the age of 19, but began auditioning for television parts in his early twenties.[3][5] After a stint in the National Youth Music Theatre, Elba worked the night shift at a Ford factory in Dagenham, London in 1989 and '90===================hard work pays off. hes now in the US Office

He left school at 16 and won a place in the National Youth Music Theatre – thanks to a £1,500 Prince’s Trust grant – but then ended up having to do everything from tire fitting to cold-call advertising sales to pay the rent between roles in Crimewatch murder reconstructions.[6] He was working in nightclubs under the DJ nickname Big Driis by the age of 19, but began auditioning for television parts in his early twenties.[3][5] After a stint in the National Youth Music Theatre, Elba worked the night shift at a Ford factory in Dagenham, London in 1989 and '90===================hard work pays off. hes now in the US Office
Where he's large btwUS Office >>

him and Mcnulty are f*ck*ng siiiicckk actors i didnt even clock one bit that their both english untill i saw stringer on the premier for rock n roller then i saw Mcnulty on this morning with some mad posh accent