Sign in to follow this  
Captain Planet

New Era Caps

i'm looking for a Leather/Diff material New Era CapWhere can I cop these their site doesn't seem to stock.I lost my last one at a gym.Pissed werent even mine.Also how do people feel about these in general?Just to make a topic out of this request...

Used to be avid collector of these about 4 years ago. then i realised they never fitted right for me. i have a small head so i could never find a size that didnt overlap my ears. my size = 6 7/8 its not a good look if they dont fit right,

i only wear them indoors like when guests come roundor when i got a bad haircuti buy size 8 btw so that i can turn it around all the time and dat

i actually no longer like these on over 17 year olds
I get you.But it's a bad hair day tool.Esp on warm summer days when I'm not going to rock a wooly.

i only wear them indoors like when guests come roundor when i got a bad haircuti buy size 8 btw so that i can turn it around all the time and dat
?

I was wearing New Era since 1999-2000 before most jumped on the bandwagon.But I am too old for that sh*t now... I maintain the view that if you hit 20years old and you still wear these SMH! (Same with tracksuits).

But I am too old for that sh*t now... I maintain the view that if you hit 20years old and you still wear these SMH! (Same with tracksuits).
Why?

But I am too old for that sh*t now... I maintain the view that if you hit 20years old and you still wear these SMH! (Same with tracksuits).
Why?
AlieHow he did you come to the conclusion that if once you turn 20 and you still wear new era hats or tracksuits you are wastelol @ thinking im going shop at 10am in the morning all dressed uplol @ thinking because you wear jeans or suits all the time you are not a wastemanstop watching other people so hard lol @ me adapting the way i dress because i feel insecure that other people might pass judgments at mei wear what i wear because i feel comfortable in itif anything you are the wasteman

Why?
AlieHow he did you come to the conclusion that if once you turn 20 and you still wear new era hats or tracksuits you are wastelol @ thinking im going shop at 10am in the morning all dressed uplol @ thinking because you wear jeans or suits all the time you are not a wastemanstop watching other people so hard lol @ me adapting the way i dress because i feel insecure that other people might pass judgments at mei wear what i wear because i feel comfortable in itif anything you are the wasteman
c/s allThe f*ck is wrong with wearing tracksuit bottoms around the house/around the bits?Can't be wearing skinny jeans and faggy cardigans all day every day can we?

Why?
Powerful c/sI will wear a tracksuit and or a hat wherever i wantMaybe your thinking of the oversized ragged tracksuits.Not me star

Why?
Llow bleeding all over the floor. Your estrogen levels are clearly peaking. Come like a woman on her reds.Just calm.I don't watch people so hard. I never said you are a wasteman for the way you dress... but now you if anything you are waste because you feel so defensive about my innocuous comment that you had to rebut extensively. You could have let it slide with simple "SMH".Just do you innit. I don't care.I just personally feel I wouldn't dress the same way I did when I was 16 now I am 23, I'm in a different place in life. I like to convey a certain class or sophisticated style in how I dress now rather than convey them kinda hood images.. In the end people including you do care what people think, you buy nike trainers instead of Ascot, Adidas instead of Gola.... We all care to a degree.But we can just leave it like that.

u can wear new era hats until ur 50 its jus how u wear itbut wearing a new era with a suitor matching everything colourwise in your outfit with your new era when ur a big man is a fail imo

So if you see someone wearing a new era hat or a trackie you immediately think they are hood?
wont u?jus sayin..

So if you see someone wearing a new era hat or a trackie you immediately think they are hood?
wont u?jus sayin..
well i wont. they are baseball caps, and baseball is still played and watched by the old and young.

Not necessarily but others may perceive it as hood.In the end a bloke wearing leopard print leggins would look queer, it's all about perception.I'm to old to want to dress in a way that could be perceived as chav, hood, gangster etc...