New Era Caps

Captain Planet

I was wearing New Era since 1999-2000 before most jumped on the bandwagon.But I am too old for that sh*t now... I maintain the view that if you hit 20years old and you still wear these SMH! (Same with tracksuits).

But I am too old for that sh*t now... I maintain the view that if you hit 20years old and you still wear these SMH! (Same with tracksuits).
Why?
AlieHow he did you come to the conclusion that if once you turn 20 and you still wear new era hats or tracksuits you are wastelol @ thinking im going shop at 10am in the morning all dressed uplol @ thinking because you wear jeans or suits all the time you are not a wastemanstop watching other people so hard lol @ me adapting the way i dress because i feel insecure that other people might pass judgments at mei wear what i wear because i feel comfortable in itif anything you are the wasteman

But I am too old for that sh*t now... I maintain the view that if you hit 20years old and you still wear these SMH! (Same with tracksuits).
Why?
AlieHow he did you come to the conclusion that if once you turn 20 and you still wear new era hats or tracksuits you are wastelol @ thinking im going shop at 10am in the morning all dressed uplol @ thinking because you wear jeans or suits all the time you are not a wastemanstop watching other people so hard lol @ me adapting the way i dress because i feel insecure that other people might pass judgments at mei wear what i wear because i feel comfortable in itif anything you are the wasteman
c/s allThe f*ck is wrong with wearing tracksuit bottoms around the house/around the bits?Can't be wearing skinny jeans and faggy cardigans all day every day can we?

Why?
Powerful c/sI will wear a tracksuit and or a hat wherever i wantMaybe your thinking of the oversized ragged tracksuits.Not me star

Why?
Llow bleeding all over the floor. Your estrogen levels are clearly peaking. Come like a woman on her reds.Just calm.I don't watch people so hard. I never said you are a wasteman for the way you dress... but now you if anything you are waste because you feel so defensive about my innocuous comment that you had to rebut extensively. You could have let it slide with simple "SMH".Just do you innit. I don't care.I just personally feel I wouldn't dress the same way I did when I was 16 now I am 23, I'm in a different place in life. I like to convey a certain class or sophisticated style in how I dress now rather than convey them kinda hood images.. In the end people including you do care what people think, you buy nike trainers instead of Ascot, Adidas instead of Gola.... We all care to a degree.But we can just leave it like that.

So if you see someone wearing a new era hat or a trackie you immediately think they are hood?
Not necessarily but others may perceive it as hood.In the end a bloke wearing leopard print leggins would look queer, it's all about perception.I'm to old to want to dress in a way that could be perceived as chav, hood, gangster etc...