New Era Caps

Captain Planet

My line of work and social circle doesn't allow me to wear a new era hat. I used to rock them shits thorough from '03 to '06 college times. I personally don't find them fashionable anymore because even if your a humble good guy the rest of society see you as a Grime/Hip Hop over listening criminal type of guy. Not that I give a sh*t what people think but it's better to keep it subtle.I'm good with my woolly or fresh shape up. Besides the amount of females I've met within the last year who find new era hats a turn off is unbelievable.

But I am too old for that sh*t now... I maintain the view that if you hit 20years old and you still wear these SMH! (Same with tracksuits).
Why?
AlieHow he did you come to the conclusion that if once you turn 20 and you still wear new era hats or tracksuits you are wastelol @ thinking im going shop at 10am in the morning all dressed uplol @ thinking because you wear jeans or suits all the time you are not a wastemanstop watching other people so hard lol @ me adapting the way i dress because i feel insecure that other people might pass judgments at mei wear what i wear because i feel comfortable in itif anything you are the wasteman
c/sppl acting like life changes when u hit 20