10 Love/Life/Relationship Commandments

Avon Barksdale

thou shall not steal poontang from thyne brotherthou shall not, not slap a hoe for violating the agreements in the concessionthou shall not spend 45 mins on the phone to a slore while she converses with an alpha maleall i got so far, will be back

Dear girl, you have to;1. f*ck me when i want2. Suck me d*ck when i want3. Feed me when i want4. Don't talk to me when i want5. Go home when i want6. Keep sh*t to yourself when i want7. Don't act foolish when i want8. Be chilled when i wanthhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.....

I'll include rules for myself and men in general...1. You are a man. Therefore you are the dominant party. Never forget that.2. Even if you love this woman, NEVER let your emotions cloud your logic.3. If things aren't going so well in your love life, always take a look at where YOU might have f*cked. Nothing more pathetic & unattractive than an adult who has no sense of accountability. 4. Acting for women is a necessary evil. Never think that being 100% sweet, or 100% sour will get you anywhere. Learn to tailor your behaviour.5. Understand that as a man, you DIFFER from a woman in ways other than physicality. Do not feel sorry for that in any way. If you just wanna beat and keep it moving, oh well.6. There are 3.5 billion women out there. There is no shortage. One f*cks up, keep it moving, if you're on point, chances are you'll meet another one tomorrow. Literally.7. Do not give attractive women special treatment. Make it a priority to crush their egos if they have one.8. Make an effort to f*ck with women with some depth. Ridicule a bitch who revels in her own ignorance. Send a message that vagina alone isn't enough to maintain your attention.9. Reward a good woman, with chivalrous behaviour, honesty, etc. You must provide an incentive for women to be on point.10. Ultimately, we need women. Regardless of the shenanigans that take place, understand a woman is a man's gift. Treasure that gift and if she f*cks up, SCHOOL a woman rather than attempting to destroy her.

I'll include rules for myself and men in general...1. You are a man. Therefore you are the dominant party. Never forget that.2. Even if you love this woman, NEVER let your emotions cloud your logic.3. If things aren't going so well in your love life, always take a look at where YOU might have f*cked. Nothing more pathetic & unattractive than an adult who has no sense of accountability. 4. Acting for women is a necessary evil. Never think that being 100% sweet, or 100% sour will get you anywhere. Learn to tailor your behaviour.5. Understand that as a man, you DIFFER from a woman in ways other than physicality. Do not feel sorry for that in any way. If you just wanna beat and keep it moving, oh well.6. There are 3.5 billion women out there. There is no shortage. One f*cks up, keep it moving, if you're on point, chances are you'll meet another one tomorrow. Literally.7. Do not give attractive women special treatment. Make it a priority to crush their egos if they have one.8. Make an effort to f*ck with women with some depth. Ridicule a bitch who revels in her own ignorance. Send a message that vagina alone isn't enough to maintain your attention.9. Reward a good woman, with chivalrous behaviour, honesty, etc. You must provide an incentive for women to be on point.10. Ultimately, we need women. Regardless of the shenanigans that take place, understand a woman is a man's gift. Treasure that gift and if she f*cks up, SCHOOL a woman rather than attempting to destroy her.
This post is endorsed by the powers ofheman2xd2.jpg

1. dont cheat2. have a job/career of some sort3. be girly when it comes to farting/burping/hygene4. lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets5. talk proper yourself but understand my slang6. be prepared to lie or hide for me7. keep your backoff/breast at a acceptable curvage %8. dont like raving every night9. don't be on facebook/myspace/twitter/bebo10. know how to dressThe top 3 can't be broken, but the remaining 7 are open to being bended a little.

VALUE YOURSELF FIRST AND FOREMOSTHAVE FORESIGHTTAKE INTO ACCOUNT ANOTHER PERSONS FEELINGSCONTRIBUTE TO THE RELATIONSHIP AS MUCH AS I AM, OPENING YOUR LEGS ALONE WONT DORESPECT ME AND YOU WILL BE RESPECTED IN TURNBE WEARY OF FRIENDS, THEY HAVE THE MANIPULATIVE LANGUAGE TO DESTROY YOUR RELATIONSHIP FOR UNJUST REASONS LIKE "WE AINT THE SAME AS WE USED TO BE, HE/SHE AINT GOOD FOR YOU"LIMIT YOUR CONTACT WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX, PUT YOURSELF IN A COMPROMISING POSITION AND SOMETHING HAPPENS, THE CONSEQUENCES ARE DIREJUST BECAUSE YOUR A FEMALE DOES NOT MEAN YOUR EXEMPT FROM PUTTING IN THOROUGH WORK IN THE BEDROOMWE ARE EQUAL BUT WE ARE NOT THE SAME IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORMBE AMBITIOUS, HAVE GOALS IN LIFE AND HAVE A GOOD SELECTION OF ASSOCIATES

boyyyy the c/s has never been stronger

c/si actually think this is quite good

hi fives the Drama !!

hi fives the Drama !!
props