How to tell sum1 you lyk dem in settle way

Neesha

Hmm.. say u lyk sum1 dat u been frends wid 4 while and u tlk 2dem bou evefin.. But you secretly lyk dem...However der dating sum1 elseWah di best way 2get ur feelinz across n find out if dey lyk you.... Without mekin it obvious and 2 avoid rejection incase dey dont lyk you.. :D

Guest M12 Part 2

i cn tell by how u write that ur not ready for any type of real relationship. save urself the heartbreak.p.s the word u were looking for was subtle not settle

iLove the way my ability to have a relationship is being judged simply by the way i type..Obviously this is just a website so im not really paying much attention to the way i type but thanks or avoidin the question that i asked.. :D
lol.. the grammatic change was immense. pls teach me. but then ur probably ashman.

You know what, you can't so the only advice I can give is to feel out their friends. If they're on you they probably would've told their closest friend anyway (that person should is probably a mutual friend so it should be easy). If that person doesn't jump at the idea and say that they have already been told that he likes you, then he doesn't. Even if that person says he might like you and just hasn't told them yet, I can tell you for free that he doesn't.

A chick friend zoned by a dude, EXCELLENT. I hope he pretends to like you, shifts your kidneys and guts you with solid d*cking down and throws your ass back in the friend cage.Real Talk though, why the f*ck didnt you let your intentions and feeling be known before you even got into the friend category, well maybe not friend, your just a girl on hold until his mrs f*cks up

There is a woman I like who is married. But the thing is, I would NEVER ever let that person know because it is not fair on them. It could f*ck up their lives and for what? for my own selfish feelings?Sometimes, no matter what you feel, you have to respect the fact that the other person is in a relationship and you must never ever come between two people regardless. ESPECIALLY married couples.That is something you should never try break and it even says it in the bible.That's straight to HELL business there. Ain't worth it.

A chick friend zoned by a dude, EXCELLENT. I hope he pretends to like you, shifts your kidneys and guts you with solid d*cking down and throws your ass back in the friend cage.Real Talk though, why the f*ck didnt you let your intentions and feeling be known before you even got into the friend category, well maybe not friend, your just a girl on hold until his mrs f*cks up
LMFAO