A Tribute To Robert Pires

MrJibbles

First time Bob is back at the Arsenal since he left Highbury on our final day of the season.Feet positioned at 10 and 2, he had an eye for goal, some of which were truly beautiful.The goal that got Andy Gray clapping. Will never forget what my grandad (r.i.p) said to me as Freddie launched that ball over the top "What a waste that was" then Bob got the last laughed.Dare we forget to mention THAT goal up at Anfield which bent in the corner.Slick, smooth and the a Spurs fans nightmare, Robert Pires is a legendary number 7 for the Gunners. Oh how I miss them goals of when he cut in from the left and bent it to the far corner.Thank you Robert Pires, legend in every meaning of the word.

Guest LucaPiano

His goal against tottenham was his best ever, if you just soley watch his movement it epitomises the world class player that he was, probally the best non athletic attacking midfidler the prem has or will ever see.

Altho I think legends should be greeted as such after we beat their new team...Pires was a sick player for us, like Wenger saidgun__1239098336_pires_bow.jpgPicture says it all, was so so so sick that season.
i remember that season... When Pires got injured, everyone was thinking "sh*t, we aint gonna win the title"Then literally out of no where, Ljunberg became a Sick player