TEMPA T VS GRIMINAL

Lenny The Tramp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ how boosted they got from seeing that.come like eager wwe fans.
Not gonna lie, people like you piss me off. What would you have done if you were? Gone on like its normal and carried on chatting to your bredrins? Thats a shocking thing, naturally you do what they did. Llow your "I'm so much more mature" stance innit

Not gonna lie, people like you piss me off. What would you have done if you were? Gone on like its normal and carried on chatting to your bredrins? Thats a shocking thing, naturally you do what they did. Llow your "I'm so much more mature" stance innit
:/ 1) no point comin to assumptions, didnt say anything about the people involved. i already said somewhere, if ur provoked u cant be the only 1 to blame. so i aint puttin it on them anyways. the way i see it, its a collective issue.2) not tryna be matture or immature or anything. thats just my opinion mate.3) all i said was basically the crowd (from that clip) was enjoying the drama.

:/ 1) no point comin to assumptions, didnt say anything about the people involved. i already said somewhere, if ur provoked u cant be the only 1 to blame. so i aint puttin it on them anyways. the way i see it, its a collective issue.2) not tryna be matture or immature or anything. thats just my opinion mate.3) all i said was basically the crowd (from that clip) was enjoying the drama.
Wasnt basing it off this one comment

Wasnt basing it off this one comment
seen.everyone is gonna have different views bro, thats just how opinions work.this stuffs as interesting as any beef but it doesnt entertain me that much tbh. plenty of people in beef IRL. the reason why ive posted the way i have, cos to me when im listenin to music its about just that. i wanna hear quality rhythms and see productiveness. it aint about the characters and the drama, not to the point where its getting more focus than the product anyways.

"facebook it facebook it"wtff all this
why do people still associate the internet with neekiness... like its not apart of everyones lives in 09go on like grime internet dont mix or somthing
Nah, that is neeky though, gettin all happy and excited about puttin a video on facebook, its not even like he was just sat at his desk watchin it..he was at a rave and the one thing on his mind is facebookLike them cunts you see in a club updatin there status every 5 mins..whats the point

Guest Flat Ericó
"facebook it facebook it"wtff all this
why do people still associate the internet with neekiness... like its not apart of everyones lives in 09go on like grime internet dont mix or somthing
mate what are you talking aboutthe guy was getting a bit too excited for my liking

i don't even think he got hit by a bottle1)how come after he did not look like he was injured2)how come the guy with the camera was the only 1 who saw it3)how come he aint sent 4 him on radio or nuffinthe guy with the camera probably said to his friends when it stopped recording "i was jokin that was just for the camera....i did not hear a smash or see it for myself so boi

i don't even think he got hit by a bottle1)how come after he did not look like he was injured2)how come the guy with the camera was the only 1 who saw it3)how come he aint sent 4 him on radio or nuffinthe guy with the camera probably said to his friends when it stopped recording "i was jokin that was just for the camera....i did not hear a smash or see it for myself so boi
1. just coz u git bittled - dosent mean ur gonna have some bait gash oozing with blood from ya head.2. idk 3. f*ck radio- if u get bottled - are u gonna waste time by going on radio and 'sending for him' course not -its going straight to the streets