For those that loves their mothers!!!

Beanie

If your mother is over the age of 40 and she found out that she was pregnant, due to complicationsthat might happen during the pregnancy cause of her age would you tell her to keep it and everything should hopefully be ok or to have an abortion because of the heath risks?

Just reminded me that my mum was pregnant early 40s, i was about 10.She ended up having a miscarraige.I just remember hearing her in pain every night for about 2 weeks and i was really scared coz i didn't know what was going on.Think i asked her a couple days after what happened, she explained it to me simply in about 2 sentances.It has never been spoken about since.

ur mums loooooooooooooooooose
If your under the age of 14 then this comment is understandable due to your agebut if not... then you need to grow the f*ck up seriously...
ur mum needs to grow updont she no about contraception??u wud think her bein over 40 and that she would have some knowledge on it
*clap clap* another dumbass comment made by BOXA.. congratulations... i aint gonna justify why mum got pregnant cos it aint got nothing to do with you.. but dont come into a topic and make a stupid comment when this sh*t is relevant to you.. prick!!

What I'm gathering from E15 is that some couples can't still be together in their 40s and actually want a child? You can't be serious fam.Not everyone pops out all their offspring before they hit 30, and not everyone is destined to end up in a divorce.

Guest Lisa Turtle

My mum had my sister in her 40s. I remember them telling her the risk of complication etc. She didnt listen.My sister is the best child she's had imo, and theres four of us, lol.