EASTER SALE - weekend...

icamefromnothing

what about if i use it in conjunction with the vip2 code?60% off?
lol...only one code can be used at the same time...so lets make a 100% unique code for VIP2 peeps: EGGVIP2 for a 40% and you also get FREE uk shipping...this code will run 'til this monday...plus you will also get an easter EGG...
So I just added some items to the cart, with the code EGGVIP2 .. It came to £54.80 with discount... but the final price is £85.20 £30+ for tax and shipping????????????????????????????????????

what about if i use it in conjunction with the vip2 code?60% off?
lol...only one code can be used at the same time...so lets make a 100% unique code for VIP2 peeps: EGGVIP2 for a 40% and you also get FREE uk shipping...this code will run 'til this monday...plus you will also get an easter EGG...
So I just added some items to the cart, with the code EGGVIP2 .. It came to £54.80 with discount... but the final price is £85.20 Okay wha items did you try to order, what country are you in... I think I need to add a combined shipping code...email me [email protected]£30+ for tax and shipping????????????????????????????????????

Yo, I went to place an order but I put the first code in first for the 30% discount.No when i go back to the cart i cant remove the discount code to put the vip2 code in!
clear the item out of the check out and try again...plus ive tried to purchase an item and the tax and shipping show up as NO extra so a £20 comes in at £12.sample...GENIE (40% off with EGGVIP2)Total:£12.00GBPinc free shipping.sample-01.jpgand when i go to paypal it stays the same...

So in all there's like 15 tees? Not a huuuge selection but to be clear... I can have the Bathin Abe tee at my house for about £3?Cool.
Hi there m8, i think the selection is quite good as Ive been running for nearly 2 years and this is say season 3 some older designs are avilable herehttp://www.icamefromnothing.deco-apparel.com/shop....but over the next year I will be dropping 1 to tees each month...check the thread for new coming designs...alien.jpggorillav2.jpgfinal-face.jpgsample design above...Not bad since I started with £10, a blank Primark tee and a tin of spray paint and an idea 2 summers ago...