Sign in to follow this  
jellybone

If your mum asked you to kill someone - would you?

x  

1. 1. x

• Yes, anything for Mum.
    • No way.
    • I would have to think about it... I would probably pay someone else to do it.

If my mum was to ask me to kill someone then it would of been a good reason....so ye.

If that person directly affected her in an unforgivable manor then YES I would proceed to get the razor wire, gladis, rope and tape. Not on some Gresilda Blanco type sh*t though

no wayif she wants him dead that bad she can do it herselfjus cos shes my mum doesnt mean everything she tells me to do is the right thing

nah llow it, im sure she can link a juju connect real rapidIf it was my child now, ligaments in a blenderFeed it off to the pigs

no wayif she wants him dead that bad she can do it herselfjus cos shes my mum doesnt mean everything she tells me to do is the right thing

my mum would dead whoever herself and call me over for supper
Erm in regards to the situation between Peggy and Archie.. That not good enough reason to kill someone for my mother!Peggy knew all along what was happening, she just decided to ignore her "gut" feeling, therefore she allowed herself to get taken for FOOL

About go hell so she can feel vindicated. f*ck outta here. Who took me to church when I was young?!

My mum raised me she did everything for me for her I would kill my own father
yea thats u

I dont watch eastenders but y did peggy tell phill to dead someone?on topic if it was violation im on fully ruining mans life, not taking it, would rather leave man crippled and blind than dead