Teenage Pregnancy

Neesha

It is cool for women to flaunt themselves and try to look sexy and model etc.Women these days are more loose compared to back in the day.Values and morals were more apreciated and accepted before our time.Now days, it is cool to sleep about and get what you can get.For example.. married women having affairs and breaking their wedding vowels like it is nothing.

It is cool for women to flaunt themselves and try to look sexy and model etc.Women these days are more loose compared to back in the day.Values and morals were more apreciated and accepted before our time.Now days, it is cool to sleep about and get what you can get.For example.. married women having affairs and breaking their wedding vowels like it is nothing.
I agree, gurls losing their virginities to a guy they will not marry saddens me.But you have to look at the media and see that they are playing a huge roll in this liberal women society.Bitches are f*ck*ng stupid, from when they are a young teen till when they can't have anymore children!!!

Do you know what the saddest part is Justin?Women these days do not have kids to develop them to be all they can be.When they have kids, they see what they can get from it i.e. council place, extra benefits, burseries.. and also for selfish reasons.They don't understand or care so much for the future of their children, and that is why we are living in chaotic times and children are not being given the FULL love and understanding that parents should be giving their children.

Nah they do want to love their children, though, they are slags.So many bitches feel it is ok and acceptable to sex guys and random guys, heck, they cry about "well your guys when your allowed to sex whoever and get away with it".You need to find a lady who preaches "I don't think men should sleep around like us." See, there is a difference, though both are saying it isn't fare, one is saying they accept that women shouldn't be slags and one is accepting that women should be slags.You have to look for stuff like this.I think you failed at this when you found Ceazy tbh.Don't worry, you will listen to us and we will explain to you what you need to look for.

Nah they do want to love their children, though, they are slags.So many bitches feel it is ok and acceptable to sex guys and random guys, heck, they cry about "well your guys when your allowed to sex whoever and get away with it".You need to find a lady who preaches "I don't think men should sleep around like us." See, there is a difference, though both are saying it isn't fare, one is saying they accept that women shouldn't be slags and one is accepting that women should be slags.You have to look for stuff like this.I think you failed at this when you found Ceazy tbh.Don't worry, you will listen to us and we will explain to you what you need to look for.
I disagree with most of what you say tbh.I think 'LOVE' is a word that is thrown around too loosely now days and when people say it, they do not fully mean what they are saying. They might think they do, but it is just a term.I do not need to listen to anyone here on what type of girl to pick tbh. I found everything out about about the affair and everything through praying to God. Certain signs were being made aware to me. Signs that were too much to be coincidence.I am not what you would call a 'bible basher' but, I do believe in God and I think he has been protecting me hard over the last few weeks and that's why I have won every case in court.

Do you know what the saddest part is Justin?Women these days do not have kids to develop them to be all they can be.When they have kids, they see what they can get from it i.e. council place, extra benefits, burseries.. and also for selfish reasons.They don't understand or care so much for the future of their children, and that is why we are living in chaotic times and children are not being given the FULL love and understanding that parents should be giving their children.
This kind of sh*t actually annoyes me!Its too easy for girls to have kids, and think they are living a semi decent life in there free, house, benefited income, loans, grants, etc etc.Its made far to easy theres a reason why UK has the highest rates compaired to other places in Europe because it isnt as easy, its ingrained into young "adults" that having a child when you have no job/career/education is ruining your life. But in the UK it seems to be the easiest option for some. Apart from just that half these girls having kids are not even emotionally secure and are far from fit parents! Lets not get it twisted you get the odd ones who carry on there education and firmly believe that nobody deserves anything handed to them on a plate and must work hard to get somewhere RESPECTABLE in life!income support council house does not equal to providing for your kids NO MOFOS Some other TAX PAYER is!!! Whos to blame The Government for making it too easy for Teenagers to have children and set up home for free!Boys who refuse to wear condomsInsecure girls who allow boys to f*ck them bareback in the first place because they seek love and attention in the wrong places!

you just have to look at that alfie situation and lol @ alfie not being the daddy, knew he couldnt be physically capable of creating a child,he looks about 8.in that aflie scenario, there were 2 other possible candidates i think who were in race to claim the daddy title, but its crazy the mother is 15 and yet has slept with at least 3 people, probably more. What on earth is going on, she should be doing homework not sleeping about.

When they have kids, they see what they can get from it i.e. council place, extra benefits, burseries.. and also for selfish reasons.
CO SIGN FULLYthing is when you see baby mothers you just know that for them the sky really is NOT the limit their success will only be within a certain boundary and the only way that can expand is if they find a man that will add to what they got i mean the way british society is and how much everything cost is also why people in general cant get that far even after hard graft. The kids now boy thats a next issue cos to be fair even they aint destined to go that far and when i say that i mean i look on bare women with kids and i see them day in day out going thru the same bullshit of strugglin with a buggy on the bus and then sitting down with their phone talkin sh*t to someone about nothing of value tbh and they dont seem to have much ambition beyond THAT. i just know that for some women for them to even endure the above example for a week would depress them as they have higher hopes and trying to get it (REAL CAREER CHICKS OR CHICKS WITH AMBITION) its sad but they are happy with it cos sitting on their ass doing nothing IN THIS COUNTRY dont mean they will suffer they will still live okay.nuff woman with kids dont wanna work and are actually happy collecting benefits but what they dont know is when they get old it wont be the same as you wont get the same benefits and ya gonna be more in need.if you plan to retire in this country with this mentality with little income and you got kids and you aint doing NOTHING (and i dont just mean a job i mean savings and investments) expect to be miserable when ya old cos thats when sitting on ya arse on benefits is REALLY gonna cost you.whats worse is there are SO MANY people like this so not only will they be suffering they will be suffering around other people therefore bare snakey ness and back stabblin will go on i mean can you imagine being old in an old peoples home and having ya kids visit you every day and get you the best this and that and then next door is some old person who aint got none of that?HATE AND JEALOUSLY WILL COME.working in an old peoples home i know this aint gonna be me or anyone im close to cos im showing the way.

guess im one of the exceptions - fell pregnant at 15.. still finished my gcses, still finished my a levels.. passed my driving test so i got my own whip that im paying for myself.. and the dad is still around..
you had a child when you could of been making key decisions that could of made you a CEO of a big company TODAY or well on ya way there and basically other things that you could obtain.you have not failed in no way but you have definately not reached ya full potential that you could of got and unfortunately you never will its just a reality and im the same i had mine when i was 19 had i not of had him i would of been living a different life today.but ya happy now and ya doing good and yes you are an exception its also very likely some of the other people who had the same luck as you in terms of having a kid early have not moved at your pace.am i right?having a child in ya teens is like being capped for retaking a module at university thats the best example i can think of i mean you can retake em and still pass but the mark is LIMITED and you can NOT get 100%

its the media that is to blameencouraging a frivalous view to sex and relationshipsshows targeted at young people, all these teenagers actually think that they are big people and can do big people thingsthe seperation between child and adult is no longer clearadded to the fact that too many parents on a 'i want to be my childs friend' hype

its the media that is to blameencouraging a frivalous view to sex and relationshipsshows targeted at young people, all these teenagers actually think that they are big people and can do big people thingsthe seperation between child and adult is no longer clearadded to the fact that too many parents on a 'i want to be my childs friend' hype
i agree with all of what you have said tbh i do think the parents being the childs friend bit isnt necessarily a bad thing though if you do it with boundaries i kinda do it with my son but only to a small degree to be approachable on certain issues.

i blame the lack of intelligence of the girl.Any sensible girl should know that if she has a child at a young age her life is more or less ruined with little chance of turning it around.Also apart from condoms- contraception leans more to the chick with , pill, injections etc. Why not use them.Real talk if there was a male pill i believe most boys would not hesitate to take it.