WTF

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

so im finally watchin the wirecurtosy of titani watche episode 1 of season 1then i resume to watch episode 2 but it dont workso im watchin episode 3 nowand a few minutes into itit stopsa screens comes up sayin 'you have watched 72 minutes of video today''please wait 54 minutes'wtfffffffsome1 has to hook me up man

LMAO @ Megavideo. That has happened too many times. Search the net for other streming sites offering The Wire epsiodes. Megavideo does that nuff. One site even said that gettin a premium account doesn't stop it. LOL

1. Go to Warez-bb.org
  2. Sign up using a googlemail account (If you don't have one go to google and get one)
  3. Go to the search engine on Warez
  4. Type in 'The Wire'
  5. Look through the results and download the episodes you need

“Give a man a fish and you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish and you have fed him for a lifetime”

1. Go to Warez-bb.org
  2. Sign up using a googlemail account (If you don't have one go to google and get one)
  4. Type in 'The Wire'

“Give a man a fish and you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish and you have fed him for a lifetime”

why a gmail account?

1. Go to Warez-bb.org
  4. Type in 'The Wire'

why a gmail account?
I don't think they accept Hotmail accounts (Not sure if thats changed since when I first signed u) so then I tried to sign up with a gmail account and it worked.

Yeah megavideo parred me when i was watching jumper right at the ending.ALSOI saw the wire on tv and before that i actually thought that faceoff on vip2 was called Marlo Stansfield and that his avatar was actually a pic of him.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah megavideo parred me when i was watching jumper right at the ending.ALSOI saw the wire on tv and before that i actually thought that faceoff on vip2 was called Marlo Stansfield and that his avatar was actually a pic of him.
Looks like Megavideo did you a favour therePiece o sh*t film.

Looks like Megavideo did you a favour therePiece o sh*t film.
only time ive actually been angry at a film.gettin engraged thinking bout it.
You seen Revolver? Think that's worse.