u can be 20 man deep i dont care

The Somalian

So now man is walking down road through well street commonI see bare goons in the parkso I take of my shades and headphones man walks up to me and ask what am i looking at so i say i dont know i might know a head amogst themman starts getting aggy (remember there is 20 to 30 man there and im on my jack jones)so i told him low the stupidness mans just on his way to his mumsy houseman started asking me who am i calling stupid and started moving to meI told the brehs straight I am unarmed but my boy lives round the corner and shotgun willcome out if u wanna take it furtherthe main guy was not backing down started asking me where am i fromi told man right here hackney next brehstarted to circle mewhen them man see i was seriuous about bringing out the shotty they told him to low itwhats wrong with these little niggers?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes most defo man acting hard and sh*t in my face for what reason?i was just walking down the road minding my bizness and had these youths move to melike say I will back down and bend over not that everthats why they started to say low it when they see what i was on

goddaz im real when it comes to them things coz i thought them man was gonna bout to rush me at least and i know one d*ckheads would bring out a shank so i am very happy im breathing nowgod is on my side swear down from me getting assaulted and arrested by the police to this this has been one of my most unlucky weeks in my life

goddaz im real when it comes to them things coz i thought them man was gonna bout to rush me at least and i know one d*ckheads would bring out a shank so i am very happy im breathing nowgod is on my side swear down from me getting assaulted and arrested by the police to this this has been one of my most unlucky weeks in my life
If you thought they were going to rush/possibily shank you. Why did you escalate the situation with the calling man stupid & gun threat?It could have so ended differently thats why I said your lucky.

yeah bruv u aint the first person talking about me not whippin in the past 24 hoursi will be honestI had a whip when i was 16 til 17 I was at mare street u know by the tescos speeding and i flipped over the car and ever since then i have never drove but all the antics in the past week has made me think to try and start whipping again

Guest M12 Part 2
which is why you shouldnt be on foot at this agepersonally. i wouldve banged the 1st guy n dipped. foolish pride wouldve forced me to do it then run for my life and why were u wearin shades today?
:lol: u better have faith in ur pace.im backing in a group of "30" niggas 1 of them has that Usain Bolt pace.tbh u shudda just avoided walking through them/staring in their boats madvybez. when u actually get stopped in this situation there is no right thing to do.its just a lottery, just hope u can work out quickly whether the guys are actually down for the cause or just kids on a hype.

which is why you shouldnt be on foot at this agepersonally. i wouldve banged the 1st guy n dipped. foolish pride wouldve forced me to do it then run for my life and why were u wearin shades today?
:lol: u better have faith in ur pace.im backing in a group of "30" niggas 1 of them has that Usain Bolt pace.tbh u shudda just avoided walking through them/staring in their boats madvybez. when u actually get stopped in this situation there is no right thing to do.its just a lottery, just hope u can work out quickly whether the guys are actually down for the cause or just kids on a hype.
:lol: my speed when chased>>>Had to go meet my boy some Brunel Estate guys were watching the smallest one came(shorter than brisco)gripsed me on my collar had to swipe his leg he dropped and go on that ethiopian middle distance running as they wouldnt give upusually my stamina would be lacking but adrenaline>>>